Boob jokes about renaming Twitter

The way it’s going TAINTER would be a better fit.

3 Likes

Hey, ladies. Wouldn’t you love to work there?

8 Likes

…he should have bought a hotel chain instead:

5 Likes

He’s not a tit, people like tits.

21 Likes

He has titter envy.

3 Likes

Let’s help out the journalists, this should be included in discussion of Musk’s sign modifications, which he’s successfully distracting everyone from. Not as fun a click-bait story when you include possible motives for his defacing the sign:
Twitter is being sued by SRI Nine Market Square LLC for failing to pay rent of $3.36 million in December 2022 and $3.43 million in January 2023, for the 462,855 square feet on eight floors of the 1355 Market Street building that it leases. SRI drew on a letter of credit for $3.6 million as security for Twitter’s obligations under the lease, which Twitter allegedly failed to replenish. SRI is also seeking an increase of the letter of credit by $10 million, as required by the lease upon a transfer of control, which occurred when Musk bought Twitter. The lawsuit seeks $3.16 million plus late fees and interest for unpaid rent, additional damages, and a declaration that Twitter is obligated to increase the letter of credit by $10 million.

5 Likes

Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

8 Likes

He is literally like a 12 year old. His attempts at humor are soooo cringy. :confused:

7 Likes

This is not a newspaper… try again.

7 Likes

Are the journalists in here with us now?

9 Likes

Oh No Omg GIF by LAIKA Studios

6 Likes

Now that you mention it, the bird does bear a passing resemblance to a tufted titmusk – I mean, titmouse.
302627281-480px

4 Likes

He fires anyone willing to speak the harsh truth to him until only the sycophants are left.
Only recently he convened an emergency meeting to figure out why his Twitter engagement was dropping, the implication being that it was the fault of the code. And when a top engineer told him the real reason why, Musk fired that person.

Fast forward to the end of last month he’s claiming ignorance over code which boosts his tweets, after telling his programmers to fix a problem that didn’t exist and firing one that used the metrics to show it wasn’t a programming issue.

He just doesn’t inherently understand how other people can think differently than him.
Which isn’t an issue by itself: I’m neurodivergent myself fwiw.
The real problem is that he has the socioeconomic privilege to never have to develop that metacognition.

9 Likes

“Titter” already HAS a definition, and it ain’t got to do with breasts.

Elno is now LITERALLY transforming the company into an “embarrassed laugh”.

6 Likes

I mean this is the same guy who named his car models with letters that would spell “SEXY” when lined up on Tesla website. The only reason he used “Model 3” instead of “Model E” was because Ford already had that trademark.

He just revels in poorly conceived juvenile humor that a would make a real juvenile say, “c’mon, really?”

12 Likes

So… he needs the company to have fewer… letters…?

4 Likes

I honestly can’t remember anymore if Twitter was one of the Musk companies that’s been sued for creating a hostile workplace environment for women, but that’s the kind of thing that happens with Musk frequently enough that I imagine this is the kind of behavior that makes his lawyers smack their foreheads in frustration.

5 Likes

The He-Man Women Haters Club.

Edit:

8 Likes

Well you have to balance the systemic harassment and discrimination of women at Musk’s companies against the fact that those women also have lucrative opportunities denied their male colleagues, such as leasing out their uteruses as incubators for the ever-growing population of illegitimate Musk children. /s

6 Likes

Sleepy Wake Up GIF by Matchbox Mountain

4 Likes