Ron DeSantis to launch presidential campaign on Twitter "with Elon Musk"

Originally published at: Ron DeSantis to launch presidential campaign on Twitter "with Elon Musk" | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Is Musk still claiming to be independent? Does he still thinks it’s really important a politician is business-friendly?

12 Likes

I think he still postures as a Libertarian, which makes him an ally of a fascist like DeSantis.

13 Likes

Must be weird for all of trump’s minions to see their new MAGA haven become a stump for another strange Florida Nazi.

8 Likes

Elon Musk could do a lot for his image by launching Ron DeSantis into the sun

10 Likes

Two of the least pleasant people in America - together at last. I assume DeSantis’s relentless attacks on trans people got him the lucrative Musk endorsement.

8 Likes

“Puddingfingers and Elmo 2024” does have quite a ring to it :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

Two great tastes that go together, this ain’t.

Hopefully, the launch will involve SpaceX, and a Mars trajectory for the happy couple.

8 Likes

Wasn’t it terrible when Twitter was politically biased?

7 Likes

This is all I have to say: :poop:

7 Likes

Elon Musk could do a lot for his image by launching himself into the sun. I am happy for DeathSentence to go along for the ride too.

8 Likes

The Office Pam GIF by MOODMAN

3 Likes

This might be helpful

14 Likes

I would hate to bestow them on another unsuspecting civilization millions of years from now tho

4 Likes

And what happens when the alien invasion fleet comes looking for the people who launched toxic waste at them?

7 Likes

hmmm…
i can see that. the billion-year-old, frozen fascists are cloned by said civilization to create a galactic nazi planet, as in the Star Trek TOS episode Patterns of Force (which was arguably one of the worst eps of TOS).
so, not good. that is one V’ger satellite we do NOT want coming back!

10 Likes

Well, we’ve been lucky with this sort of thing before…

“I seem to be having this tremendous difficulty with my lifestyle.”

But yeah, maybe we shouldn’t count on being that lucky twice…

10 Likes

One of many things I really don’t understand about the modern far right is the cognitive dissonance which allow people to claim they are free speech absolutists, but then only apply that policy to hate speech. Somehow supporting someone who is actively suppressing speech and harming people on the process is OK?

I don’t know a word nasty enough to express my feelings about these two and their supporters…

5 Likes

@beschizza , that’s such s straightforward head shot.

Were you at least tempted to do something with that face-shaped space in his chin?

Screenshot_20230523_211502_Brave

Oh the possibilities…

5 Likes

Oh, I’m quite aware that the huge trebuchet we’re building to launch these two nimrods into the Sun won’t get them anywhere close, but I’m willing to give it a try and see how close we can get them.

Launch Knight GIF by Age Of Empires Community

4 Likes