Desperate DeSantis begs out-of-state "moms and grandmoms" come to Iowa and vote for him in GOP caucus

Originally published at: DeSantis Begs Moms and Grandmas to Fly to Iowa and Vote for Him

2 Likes

Hail Mary Football GIF by Nickelodeon

5 Likes

Christ, what an asshole

5 Likes

So now he’s asking for election fraud! (I guess it’s a caucus so it doesn’t count?)

3 Likes

Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

4 Likes

Somehow I doubt the citizens of Iowa will appreciate this

3 Likes

Is that true? WTF?

5 Likes

It is. She really did say that. Which prompted a reminder from the Iowa GOP on Xitter (which I won’t link here) that you do, in fact, have to be a legal resident of Iowa to vote in their caucuses, and you have to vote in the precinct where you live, and they check IDs. And that prompted a “clarification” from Casey DeSantis that she wasn’t implying that out of state people could vote, just that they could come and show their support. In spite of the fact that her words were not in the least bit ambiguous.

16 Likes

Also, what the fuck does this even mean? Was there some actual formal organization or something, because I’m pretty sure more than a million mothers and grandmothers have voted for all kinds of candidates from both parties before, in both statewide and national elections.

6 Likes

Well, of course they would see nothing wrong with this… and it shouldn’t surprise anyone, given the screams of ‘Voter Fraud’ from that side for years.
Accusationa = Confessions, & all that.

When ‘the ends justify the means’ is your mantra, you are proclaiming that you have no morals at all.

7 Likes

I wonder how much longer he’s going to keep wearing those clown shoes. Though any shoes he wears are, by definition, clown shoes.

2 Likes

She wasn’t implying, she was saying it. And she isn’t “clarifying”, she’s gaslighting.

8 Likes

Yes, that’s why my last sentence was…

In spite of the fact that her words were not in the least bit ambiguous.

5 Likes

There was once, during the cold war.

1 Like

Maybe it’s a reference to Mom’s for Liberty. The one lead by a person with a 3-way kink.

1 Like

Maybe, but what a bizarre group to bring up now. I’m surprised Ron didn’t elbow her so hard it knocked her out of her chair, if that’s who she was referencing.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.