Trump tells Iowa voters to face life-threatening weather today — it's "worth it," even if you "pass away"

Originally published at: Trump tells Iowa voters to face life-threatening weather today — it's "worth it," even if you "pass away" - Boing Boing

2 Likes

Yes, vote in the primaries and then die before the presidential election, good plan

23 Likes

The cult leader always holds his followers in contempt and sees them as expendable.

11 Likes

“But sir, you’re already projected to win the caucus by a landslide…”

“I DON’T CARE HOW MANY PEOPLE GET BURIED IN AVALANCHES I JUST WANT THEIR VOTES FIRST.”

8 Likes

Ah yes, I can see it now…

I may be a poor widow, without family or means of supporting myself, but what’s important is that my dear departed Fred caucused for Trump in his last days. It makes me feel better as I go hungry and die of hypothermia in this house all alone. But at least I don’t get food stamps, because that’s communism.

11 Likes

Death cult, right. (-‸ლ)

4 Likes

I own the air. Your last breath is on me.

1 Like

"Maybe you had one of your parents die recently. And that’s very sad. But you can just Weekend at Bernie’s them. Most people don’t know that. Have you seen that movie? Weekend at Bernie’s. We love that movie, don’t we? Where the guy dies but they go ahead and water ski and have a party and get babes with a dead guy? People are saying it’s a very funny movie.

“Weekend at Bernie’s them. Just put on some sunglasses, and one of those floppy hats and wheel them into the polling station. Tell them they are very old and need help signing in. (Pantomimes writing with a pen) Eh. Eh -ah-eh. There, got it. You don’t need voter ID if you’re in a blue state because they let anyone vote, even dead people. Then roll them to the booth and vote for me. Two or three times if you can. And if anyone asks you can say they died peacefully in their sleep the next day.”

3 Likes

A suggestion to the writers and editors at BB: add a Donnie Party tag to these sort of articles to help keep track cold weather GOP events

5 Likes
6 Likes

I’m switching between CNN and Andy Griffith.

CNN did an entrance poll of people showing up.

2/3s said Biden is not the legitimate president.

2/3s said if trump is convicted they still think he’s fit to be president.

I’m going back to Andy Griffith.

3 Likes

Split the difference and watch A Face in the Crowd.

5 Likes

I don’t want to drift but I was just talking about that movie and Savages. Two movies that really show Andy’s dark side.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Queue the apologists saying, “obviously, he’s joking”. Is he, really? I don’t think he’s ever told a joke in his life.

5 Likes

how is that not a literal death cult?

4 Likes

Why is this surprising? He doesn’t need them after the caucus.

2 Likes

And the MAGAidiots love it.

What’s more surprising to me is that Trump is even. Ore sounding like a dictator, and you have the current clear-as-day bloody results of what happens when that occurs with Russia’s Ukrainian invasion.

There’s a Russian saying: “The people need a Tsar.” And now we’re hearing MAGA folks saying “we need a dictator.” How stupid can these MAGA people be?

2 Likes

When the men with guns who have always claimed to be against the system start wearing uniforms and marching with torches and pictures of a leader, the end is nigh.

1 Like

Gee, if only we could devise some method of running an election that didn’t require people to show up in person! Wouldn’t that be something!

Oh, right.

3 Likes