Trump encourages election interference in Iowa

Originally published at: Trump encourages election interference in Iowa - Boing Boing

5 Likes

Trump: All I know about magnets is this, give me a glass of water, let me drop it on the magnets, that’s the end of the magnets"

TFG seems to be confusing magnets and fire.

13 Likes

8bhlc4

40 Likes

TFG’s going completely incoherent now. Whatever is wrong with him, it’s catching up fast. With a little luck, by the election time, he’ll be so far gone even the MAGA crowd can’t ignore it.

21 Likes

Or maybe witches? Did someone let him stay up late and watch The Wizard of Oz?

In any case, he is literally telling us that he knows nothing about magnets. Making a point of it, even. So that’s cool. This is all normal stuff.

22 Likes

Bags of crap? Whaddaya think this is, somebody’s front porch and they’re gonna set 'em on fire and ring the doorbell?

7 Likes

Those might be mine. Sorry, Iowa.

9 Likes

Everything is stacked against Trump, and yet he somehow manages to prevail with the help of his cultist’s donations.

8: Fascist societies rhetorically cast their enemies as “at the same time too strong and too weak”. On the one hand, fascists play up the power of certain disfavored elites to encourage in their followers a sense of grievance and humiliation. On the other hand, fascist leaders point to the decadence of those elites as proof of their ultimate feebleness in the face of an overwhelming popular will.

Is there an Ecco in here? I think there is.

26 Likes

Maybe he’ll become so incoherent that he’ll function like the Oracle at Delphi, with the power over his cult devolving to his handlers.

13 Likes

Jimmy Fallon Comedy GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

11 Likes

How does he put on his pants? Depends first? Related to his “bags o’ crap” derailed train of thoughts.

9 Likes

Unless he literally becomes incapable of speech, and not just coherent speech it won’t matter. The faithful get their news from sources that will slavishly edit his overlong ramblings so that they have a vague resemblance to sanity.

11 Likes

8bhpsn

20 Likes

How would he know? He has Giuliani for that

6 Likes

Christ, what a bag of sh…(insert appropriate euphemism here).

4 Likes

I want someone to trick him into talking about the turbo encabulator.

6 Likes

13 Likes

A magnificently majestically horrible bit of Midjourneying in the top image.

2 Likes

Please remember that guy is not there randomically. The mayority of you put him there. USA is indeed in big trouble, with Trump winning of not, you are going straigth to the end of an empire.

… which “you” is this exactly :thinking:

7 Likes