Trump encourages election interference in Iowa

“Majority”. Or are you referring to some Mayoral election I’m not aware of?

19 Likes

I’m fuckin’ nicking this word.
Randomly comic?
Comically random?

Whichever, it works. Horribly, but it does.

12 Likes

The straith of empires has a ring to it.

What say you Summary AI?

4 Likes

Just call me Brian.

7 Likes

“Nixon was so crooked that he needed servants to help him screw his pants on every morning.”

9 Likes

I dunno, maybe his galaxy brain was going on about electromagnets? People say Biden is too old: the guy is sharp as a tack compared to Hair Twittler. What a bunch of goobledeguck garbage. But they lap it right up with a spoon… mmmmm this bullshit sure is tasty! I can smell the racism from here.

All I want from that fat sack of crap is for him to DIE. The sooner the better. Choking on a greasy gob of KFC on the toilet with his Depends around his ankles. Ringing the attendant’s little bell over and over but that dude is listening to tunes on his phone and can’t hear the teeny tiny lil bell ringing. Too bad. /s

Or he could go out like his idol Herr Hitler: blow yer f!ckin brains out already Donnie!

3 Likes

Apparently all our mayors did this… the mayority…

But what about “randomically”? WTF does that mean?

Season 4 Reaction GIF by The Office

10 Likes

4 Likes

Randomly rhythmic. So as not to summon Shai Hulub.

Worm Dune GIF by Funcom

14 Likes

He seems to be keenly aware that he will never go to jail no matter what he says or does.
Crime is what poor people and immigrants do.

When he bragged that he “could stand in the middle of 5th Ave. and shoot somebody” an suffer no consequences…
Well, he hasn’t been proven wrong yet, has he?

7 Likes

Keenly aware, or aggressively desperate?

What?! I’m pretty sure I didn’t miss that…

1 Like

Quoth the AI:

But weirdly if I ask it to explain again:

Same request, two different answers. It doesn’t ‘know’ anything, except how to arrange words in a statistically driven way.

Oh my goodness - instead of ‘explain’, I tried to get it to translate ‘randomically’ into English. It appears I broke it’s LLM:

There’s just no there, there.

:thinking:

14 Likes

Just tried asking the same translate to English, but this time on the word within my previous post - so different context I guess. Think I overflowed a buffer:

5 Likes

“with the help of his cultist’s donations”

Who is this cultist?

1 Like

Anyone with a red hat? Have you not been paying attention to what they say about him?

6 Likes

“This nonce word”? Jesus fucking Christ AI that is some serious allegations to just throw out in a summary.

4 Likes

I had to look it up. Clearly this is not a UK/Irish AI.

4 Likes

But does it have a meaning in American? I’m not sure I’ve heard the word outside of English people.

5 Likes

In the not-my-King’s English it has (a rare one, no doubt soon to be crowded out by the slang meaning).

5 Likes

Ah. I’ve seen it used in the second meaning in 16th and 17th century drama but never in the first.

4 Likes