Desperate Donald Trump talks Lara Trump into hawking MyPillow junk — and it's cringe (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/04/05/desperate-donald-trump-talks-lara-trump-into-hawking-mypillow-junk-and-its-cringe-video.html

10 Likes

season 5 GIF

16 Likes

Will all the would-be white supremacist stormtroopers and nepo-baby billionaires get put off by the now overt embrace of eschatological grift religion combined with a crap shopping channel? Tune in next week when we hear the supreme court declare that it’ll take up the latest five trump cases sometime in a decade or so.

12 Likes

Episode checks out.

13 Likes

At least she didn’t sing.

13 Likes

I’m like, “who wouldn’t use a pillow more than once?” Then gave it some more thought, and now I’m like “eewwww, use a MyHandkerchief. Or a MySock.”

6 Likes

The RNC is the MAGA QVC Channel now.

Stay classy.

Oh you know she’s up next.

12 Likes

was there a single-use pillow?

8 Likes

Don’t worry, SNL will have her sing when they skewer the sh!t out of this in this Saturday’s cold open.

7 Likes

And no, she does not look like she’s having fun.

Well to be fair I really did not see her expression change - and I have doubts that it’s physically possible given all the botox.

8 Likes

ccb079f7-cf5b-4c2d-aa33-342739ab8c35_400x224

5 Likes

“I never thought I’d be turned into a huckster!”, says woman who willingly married into a family of inveterate hucksters.

21 Likes

“I didn’t expect leopards to eat MyFace.”

14 Likes

On airplanes.

4 Likes

I read that as invertebrate

14 Likes

They’re leaving money on the table.

Make some MyPillow Dakimakuras, with Rambo Trump pillow slips.

All those big strong men, who call him sir, will be buying them. To cry into, yeah, that’s the ticket.

Don jr has a backbone?

7 Likes

and coffins.

4 Likes

I’m amazed that the Shaitgibbon actually tried to shove some money in someone else’s direction.

4 Likes

He’s confident that the pillow idiot will funnel every last dime back to him.

5 Likes

They should all be single-use as they would be used once, found to be terrible pillows and then thrown into a Superfund site. /s

5 Likes