Mike Lindell says Walmart dropped MyPillow: "Shame on you, Walmart! You're disgusting!" (video)

Originally published at: Mike Lindell says Walmart dropped MyPillow: "Shame on you, Walmart! You're disgusting!" (video) | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Well, at least he will have plenty of surplus pillows to cry into.

29 Likes

Schadenfreude GIF by MOODMAN

24 Likes
5 Likes

22 Likes

bottom line its a crappy pillow!!

10 Likes

Well, yeah, not good for his business, obviously.

15 Likes

Even if it was a great pillow, why would anyone want to buy it, since it’s being promoted by a fascist?

24 Likes

There’s no disgusting quite like Republican disgusting, each and every one if them.

8 Likes

You know, I like the fact that they are made in the US. If ever there was a company ripe for employees buying out the company and rebranding or revamping sans Lindell, it would be this one.

You have to be pretty toxic or having low sales for Walmart to punt you.

12 Likes

“Shame on you, Walmart! You’re disgusting!”

Pfft! Shit like that rolls right off Walmart’ s back.

14 Likes

Walmart: “ok, we’ve sold all the mypillows we can to the right wing nuts, now let’s stop selling them so we can virtue signal to the other side!”

15 Likes

Maybe it’s like people who collect Nazi memorabilia.

5 Likes

Hey Mike, your MAGA Lord and Savior will come to your rescue! Just hold your breath…

5 Likes

Yep, it is. Hate to admit it, but I had one. It happened long before I ever heard of Mike Lindell. I was looking for a new pillow at Kohl’s, saw something new, and decided to give it a try. I think it lasted a month, maybe two.

It (and all of the new pillows I’ve had in the last 10 years) are crap. Maybe the ones with the bible verses are better. :laughing:

2 Likes

Lindell claims the Walmart breakup will cause MyPillow to lose a total of [$100 million in wholesale sales

If they’re as good as he says, people will be queuing up to buy them online - surely?

5 Likes

Find out has entered the chat.

18 Likes

Why does Mike Lindell hate capitalism?

16 Likes

My neighborhood is filling up with Tesla’s. :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

Walmart should offer him a job… as a greeter.