Dick Cheney feared assassination by cardio device hack

It’s just like in Homeland.

“…I AM duh law!!”

Something something Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

3 Likes

Seems like the ability to switch Dick Cheney off remotely would be considered a feature, not a bug.

3 Likes

I live in Australia so I haven’t witnessed the full force of Cheney’s evil, but I did watch a documentary about natural-gas fracking in the USA where he disabled the Clean Water act for his own profit? That is just diabolical!

1 Like

LOL - that’s right. The only reason anyone freaked out after 9/11 was because of Cheney.

1 Like

So they got Cheney a heart. Bush needed a brain, but at least they could get him a diploma. And there are all sorts of people in Washington who need some courage…

4 Likes

Oh Bush had a brain - his name was Cheney. The sad part is that Bush was the heart of the conservative movement. Mull that over.

But…but…but the world NEEDS safe, reliable methods for killing complete assholes !

Penguin apologizes to no one.

I see what you did there…

Well, they might not have stayed so freaked the fuck out without him and his merry band…

3 Likes

It couldn’t happen to a nicer guy.

… sitting inside his open lunch pail.

Not a word here about his apparent inability to compare risk with any accuracy. It is a standard issue human foible, but this guy should know better. And doesn’t it speak to the entire war on terror that it was created and administered by an innumerate narcissist? He is not the svengali standing above it all that we thought, but an actual card-holding member of the moron-o-sphere.

History won’t be kind to Cheney.

And it seems he got a lot of his stupid ideas about ‘reality’ from TV.

No time like the present.

1 Like

9/11 came and went. The Bush got up in front of the TV and publicly pissed himself in terror. Instead of trying to calm or deescalate the situation, he hyped up the enemy and then like a fucking coward sign off on the PATRIOT act. If the executive had slammed on the breaks after 9/11 instead of stepping on the gas we would have a few trillion extra in the bank and probably wouldn’t have mass warrantless domestic spying.

You can almost forgive the executive for acting like a bunch of worthless cowards after 9/11 and surrendering as much liberty as possible. The then continued escalation of fear they orchestrated however is utterly unforgivable. The abomination of the “terror alert” color system was fucking pathetic. Hell, even using the term “terrorism” handed our weak and pathetic enemies power. If they had simply called “terrorism” political violence, which is all it is, that would have gone a long way to reduce the effectiveness of the occasional attack. The entire “War on Terror” mantra gave “terrorism” its power.

The truth is that the US eats the equivalent of a “terrorist” attack weekly. Hurricanes hit and do vastly more damage than 9/11. McDonalds and Coke murder unfathomable numbers of Americans on a regular basis. Hell, fellow Americans pissed off at fellow Americans wipe out more Americans in a day than all of the terrorist attacks in the US after 9/11 combined. Terrorism isn’t scary. It isn’t dangerous. 99.99% of Americans are going to die of something stupid and mundane. The only real lasting damage “terrorism” is the damage society inflicts upon itself. Making flying miserable has hurt the US. Making it harder for foreign students to live in the US has hurt the US. Shitting all over the constitution as the NSA has, hurts the US. Spending trillions of defense against a handful of sheep herders hurts the US. The government is spending trillions to prevent one of the most hilariously unlikely ways to die is stupid, and Cheney lead that charge of stupidity.

Cheney is a worthless asshole who did more to terrorize Americans than Al-qaeda could ever dream of.

1 Like

That’s just a cover story for why he has no pulse.