Did Mike Tyson smoke too much of his "Undisputed Cannabis" weed before meeting with Tony Hawk?

Originally published at: Did Mike Tyson smoke too much of his "Undisputed Cannabis" weed before meeting with Tony Hawk? | Boing Boing

No, he was defeated by Newton.
An experience I can relate to.

Define “too much.”

I relaxed my mind and focused my body shortly before reading the OP. Then I realized I’d gotten it backward. That may be why I had to read it through twice again before I was certain it wasn’t two or more posts somehow mushed together.

I’m going to chalk it up to a lifetime of training to maintain his balance on a firm, stationary surface. Disrupt the XYZ axis, and you’re gonna have a hard time. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I don’t know if he smoked too much weed before he met Tony Hawk but I do know he went to prison for raping a woman before this. Mike Tyson is not a figure of fun, he is a sex offender.

1 Like

Gravity is one helluva drug…

2 Likes

Mike Tyson is a convicted rapist. Why are we discussing him like a goofy but ultimately lovable old chap?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.