Did you ever want to play questions?

Isn’t it sad that shows like that just don’t last on American TV?

3 Likes

Oh, ha, ha, ha, OtherMichael, aren’t you such a cut-up?

2 Likes

Say, isn’t this bleeding across threads?

3 Likes

But isn’t that how this sorta started?

1 Like

Um, I suppose so? Perhaps I should leave the questions to the experts?

1 Like

There are experts here?

4 Likes

Isn’t this a universal now on the BBS? Shouldn’t it be? When will @Falcor start issuing donalds for off-topic remarks in threads, I wonder?

4 Likes

Only an expert can handle the problem?

1 Like

But does that stop us from trying?

2 Likes

Did it stop Laurie anderson?

3 Likes

Isn’t she an amazing woman? Didn’t I show up early for work years and years ago so I could take a long lunch to get ‘Stories From The Nerve Bible’ signed? Then went to see her show that same evening?

1 Like

Might you perhaps enjoy this?

2 Likes

Can we start a petition to get falcor to hand out Donalds for breaking the rules? Change.org perhaps?

3 Likes

Wouldn’t he be more likely just to eat us for insolence if we tried that?

5 Likes

Aren’t we surprised @Falcor isn’t here right now, admonishing us for our insolence? Perhaps we should offer a preemptive ear scratching?

Or will he chase us, anyway?

8 Likes

Isn’t it more of a “he knows what we are up to and where so it helps prevent shenanigans in other places” strategy?

2 Likes

So, he’s managed to get all the trouble-makers in one place, where we can’t cause real trouble?

6 Likes

Also, what do you guys think is the average number of likes awarded on the board? Do you think they keep up with such things?

Do we need a deep thoughts thread?

2 Likes

Why did an image of Falcor herding a bunch of kittens just pop into my head?

6 Likes

Oh crap, is @OtherMichael simply an aspect of @falcor designed to lure us into games we can’t win!?

4 Likes