Did you ever want to play questions?

Don’t most people think that because he used it in the song, but wasn’t it published in Reader’s Digest in 1957 and attributed to Allen Saunders?

(Thanks so much for your advice and sympathy!)

4 Likes

And can I give you some advice?

Have you checked all three credit bureaus yet? Won’t you need to file a correction with any of them that might be showing a federal lien listed against your name? Otherwise, doesn’t it take 7 years (I think) to drop off?

1 Like

Good idea, better to be safe than sorry… Can I say I am optimistic since I have been paying (though I may need to claw back) I haven’t seen any lien notices? Aren’t I excitedly looking forward to 2015 being over, and 2016 being the best (or least exciting) year of my life?

5 Likes

May that be true for us all.

5 Likes

Oh boy, guess who just paid tuition for spring semester?

Damn, wasn’t that a painful experience? But at least I got a decent class schedule (assuming my profs don’t end up being horrible), right?

8 Likes

Is @slybevel’s calculation correct? Why does no one post the missing 7719 entries so at least the number game is finished?

3 Likes

Why am I dropping the ending letter on words?

(I’ve caught this mistake three times already today, just on this site.)

Who needs a vacation, or at least a good night’s sleep?

4 Likes

Haven’t I been happy to get a good sleep the past few days? Haven’t I been having fun trying out different blood pressure medications? Including one that was making me go ‘nope not gonna sleep’ and for the few hours I did doze off have some pretty vivid dreams which was odd as I normally only have a fleeting idea of any dream I wake from, and the other seems to give me leg cramps when I am doing a lot of walking and coughing fits. So yeah why does getting old suck so much?

5 Likes

For getting some good sleep, I think it might have been @chgoliz who made the recommendation to me but, have you tried melatonin?
EDIT: *sigh Or any kind of 5-HTP supplement, the precursor to the mood stabiliser Tryptophan? Crazily enough, can’t you get a good dose out of a nice turkey sandwich a few hours before bedtime for a nice deep sleep and that refreshed feeling when you wake in the morning? Sometimes, don’t I like to wake up in the middle of the night and make myself another one, just for good measure, y’know? :wink:

4 Likes

Didn’t you know that there isn’t enough of the magic L-tryptophan in a whole turkey to even bother with affecting you?

Didn’t I say the insomnia was due to the new drugs making me be awake? Didn’t I just lie awake even though I was feeling sleepy?

3 Likes

I am on lisiniprol and something else, and isn’t it fun when you stand up you feel like falling down?

6 Likes

I haven’t had any dizzy spells so thats a plus, but lisinopril seems to not do anything for my blood pressure at least per what readings I have been getting from the machine at the grocery store, doesn’t that suck? The metoprolol was letting me sleep 3 hours at best before going HEY AWAKE, and hella crazy dreams when asleep, and wicked bad gas to the point of I was staying in another room, but my pressure was way down, all kinds fun isn’t it?

2 Likes

Maybe the dizziness has been all the ketamine I’ve been main lining?

6 Likes

Yer puttin’ that in the bank, right?

5 Likes

Are we lisinopril buddies?!?

3 Likes

If this keeps up, are we gonna start talking about hemorrhoids?

6 Likes

Oh, no, never, but do you wanna hear about my arthritis?

4 Likes

Ever have to go back and read the last 50 comments because you read them already but didn’t realize which thread they were in, so now you need to re-contextualize all of them?

4 Likes

Do other cats do that, cause I didn’t know cats did this until we got the cat we have now?

2 Likes

Am I not allergic and prefer dogs anyway?

Did I have cats as a kid and simply deal with it?

Do I neglect to mention that when it comes up?

1 Like