Did you ever want to play questions?

Because Kiefer’s a dick*?

* I don’t know that for a fact, I just don’t like most of his roles and think he lacks the effortless grace and gravitas of Sutherland père?

8 Likes

Don’t you mean ‘focused’, or ‘hard-working’?

‘No time for stragglers’?

##“I’m not here to hold your hand!!!”?
/Bauer shout(?)

4 Likes

sometimes? after all it is @OtherMichael’s game and we have to go by his rules don’t we?

5 Likes

Do you guys have any idea how much I loved making The Last Hedgiecorn?

10 Likes

Why do I always run out of likes in the morning? Shouldn’t staying away from the BBS while sleeping count for something?

5 Likes

Why aren’t these in the correct hedgehog thread?

4 Likes

Is correct hedgehog thread anything like correct horse battery staple?

3 Likes

Do you know how unhappy I am that I now have to change my password?

4 Likes

Isn’t that awesome? Do you have a preference between the two, or will you be happy with her choice no matter which one she goes to?

4 Likes

Am I the only person who never understood the general acclaim for Sutherland père, until he played the role of Mr. Bennett (Elizabeth’s father) in a recent version of Pride and Prejudice?

3 Likes

Have you never seen his work in Kelly’s Heroes as a 1940’s hippie tank commander?

6 Likes

Have you not seen Invasion of the Body Snatchers?

5 Likes

Have you not seen how he’s just up there having fun for so many roles and periodically half winking into the camera? Like his work in Kentucky Fried Movie?

Have I not seen him in about a dozen movies and think that he’s the type of actor who plays himself instead of the role?

3 Likes

Isn’t that every actor though? Bringing themselves into every role?

4 Likes

Is this the right place to bring up Meisner, Stanislovski, and Strasberg?

3 Likes

Is it because they’re Hedgiecorns, a mythical creature, rather than hedgehogs?

8 Likes

Isn’t it weird how hedgiecorns so closely resemble shooped hedgehogs?

8 Likes

When I finish Three Hedgehog Moon, do you want me to put it there?

4 Likes

You can, but won’t I just counter with their quotes?
“The only way to deal with yourself as an actor is to follow the emotional truth of what you have to do under the imaginary circumstances. And as you develop you become confident. You come to believe in what you’re doing and trust it because it’s out of you.”

“The main factor in any form of creativeness is the life of a human spirit, that of the actor and his part, their joint feelings and subconscious creation.”

“Acting is the most personal of our crafts. The make-up of a human being - his physical, mental and emotional habits - influence his acting to a much greater extent than commonly recognized.”

Their methods all start with the person bringing themselves to the role, didn’t everyone read their books in undergrad?

3 Likes