Did you ever want to play questions?

We had one outside the Lincoln Tunnel, that’s where I first saw it. Just fell in love with the audacity of the ad department’s date rape overtones.

Seriously, 2015. Let’s get trashed on RumChata and let down your hair!

Isn’t it funny, and awful, that reasonable people see shit like that and laugh? Exactly how terrible of a person am I? Do I need therapy?

Why is it called Rumchata if it is made with “real dairy cream” instead of horchata?

Am I the only one who thinks rum+horchata might be tasty?

2 Likes

What’s horchata?

1 Like

Delicious?

1 Like

Will ‘privilege’ discussions on the internet ever get less repetitious or boring?

3 Likes

Have they ever been otherwise?

3 Likes

Didn’t that thread seem to fill up quickly?

2 Likes

Can I apologize?

1 Like

Whaaaaat?

1 Like

Mind if I post some non offensive jazz?

Charlie Parker - Now’s The Time:

1 Like

Is your Google not working this evening? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

…checks Google herself…

Why didn’t I know that horchata started in Egypt and was made with chufa/tigernuts, and didn’t become the Mexican drink we all know and love made from rice and almonds and cinnamon until centuries later?

3 Likes

Is it okay that I was as ignorant as @SmashMartian?

2 Likes

Maybe I was also hoping that someone would reply “Nuttin’, what’s horchata you?”

3 Likes

Was nobody else tempted to try and write some tasteless joke about prostitutes?

1 Like

I am happy that I didn’t assume a gendered chgoliz, but can I say I love your bird?

2 Likes

And bulletin boards/web forums?

Can I refuse to answer that?

Also:

Isn’t that tequila?

2 Likes

Why is this the moment that the system decides I need a 10 hour hiatus from liking posts???

1 Like

Uugghh… Do I need to tell the boring story of my trip to San Felipe?

And can I reply that technically, if it is anyone’s bird, it’s my dad’s? Does the photographer own the subject, or is it the owner of the land the subject is perching on?