Did you ever want to play questions?

Do you think you can get away without asking a question if you put it in parentheses?

4 Likes

…ever seen a 190 liter with a fourteen foot (4.3 meter) reflux column? Do I sometimes get carried away?

(Are you in NZ perchance?)

Heh, did I mention I put a pirate flag on top?

Not enough room for the full-size one, then? :wink:

Why was the column so tall? Were you taking specific fractions or couldn’t you get the efficiency sorted?

How do all you Boingers find so much time to make and do stuff and be experts in so many things?

5 Likes

Long-term unemployment and a forgiving wife?
And who thinks I’m an expert? :laughing:
Wouldn’t “idiot with just about half a clue” be a better description in my case?

3 Likes

Column width to height ratios, and temp loss during reflux?

Do all great minds think alike, and aren’t those triclamps purdy?

1 Like

…are you not an insomniac as well?

Is it that late? Isn’t it light outside?

1 Like

(No sleep in four days? Gets the hobby’s done? May actually resort to Xanax… Or some jazz flute?)

Don’t I sleep like a baby? Or at least like our baby?

2 Likes

Is there anything you DON’T know how to make?

1 Like

Car engine repairs, house framing, iron tools from ore, bland pop music, and good television?

1 Like

Was anyone else as busy as I was this weekend?

Ooh, and high precision fissile weapons? (Aren’t ‘dirty’ ones easy?)

Oh, and accurately diagnosing orchid diseases before they they infect others? (Did I tell you about my orchid phase?)

1 Like

DNS updates.

4 Likes

You awake crying every couple of hours and then thrash around screaming while somebody changes you, dodging your tiny fists and feet?

1 Like

Didn’t I prove I am very effective at hijacking DNS? Give a supervillain some credit? Isn’t it about standards? (BAD HORSE)

1 Like

Am I allowed to like something that isn’t in question format? Is the format breaking down anyway? Can we just make a bunch of declarative statements with a question mark at the end? (Does it count if it’s in parentheses?)
Can you believe I missed @daneel’s parantheses comment above?

1 Like