Did you ever want to play questions?

Maybe? What were you doing?

2 Likes

Did you make pancakes, tzaziki sauce, felafel waffles, take the garbage and recycling to the dump, take the kids for ice cream, give the kids baths, go through your closet with your wife to throw out comfortable, time-tested mementos worn-out clothes, vacuum out the car, fill run and empty the dishwasher 3 times, take everybody grocery shopping at a member’s store (BJs), successfully convince your daughter to sit on the “super scary” potty-seat for 2 minutes, watch the last episode of GoT s4 and Saving Mr. Banks, and send some missing paperwork to your accountant-brother-in-law for taxes, and marvel at the youngest who (mistakenly) thinks he can walk but still looks incredibly charming as he pulls himself upright and tries to throw off your hands?

2 Likes

You’d have to ask the others? I don’t think we’d allow that sort of thing around here? And that’s a bit lazy?

2 Likes

So you’re saying you know how to make airplane engine repairs, barn framing, iron tools from feathers, Orff-inspired pop music, and soap operas?

2 Likes

Did anyone else spend an entire day walking through a suburban mall with a teenage daughter AND a broken pinky toe?

Having never done that before (an entire day spent at a mall), will I ever do that again?

Does my outside calf muscle hurt like the dickens from compensating?

Does anyone feel sorry for me?

2 Likes

@peregrinus_bis - do you know how to keep asking questions?

Mr. Time-on-his-hands has out-posted me here by about a third. @SteampunkBanana can up his queries by 15% and take me down; @daneel has a bit more of a stretch; @monkeyoh seems to be within reach of dethroning me; @Donald_Petersen and @tropo also seem to be putting in a good-faith effort. The rest of you slackers are slacking.

ANY QUESTIONS?

(How did I miss this?) Did I ever tell you guys that I’m a “Va-Va-Vanilla” Secret wearer? Not in secret, but “strong enough for a man, but made for a woman” Secret? Is there anything un-manly about wanting to smell like cupcakes all day long?

5 Likes

Hey, I’m here too… aren’t I?

2 Likes

Wanting to smell like vanilla, no; wanting to smell like cupcakes? All day long? What are you, some kind of communist?

People like the smell of cupcakes? All day?

They don’t find overly sweet smells nauseating?

Haven’t I proven I can write a soap opera? (Or was that Rock Opera?)

1 Like

No, and is there anything wrong with wanting to smell of freshly cut old growth Doug fir, and the salty tears of lobster fishermen safely back from a nor’easter?

2 Likes

…are you?! (oh shiiit)

Ghost House:

Did I mention the somewhat infamous family into which I married?

Want to know a secret pass phrase, that we can use in hostage situations or coded responses? Aren’t they called ‘stinky comfies’?

Is it surprising that all I’d wear (for stink-abatement purposes) before I discovered the Va-Va-Vanilla was Old Spice?

Aren’t those tiny-house-movement-tiny-houses super awesome? And do you know anybody that could actually fit into one of them?

1 Like

Should I care if they do? Does anyone really have to smell me all day long except me?