Did you ever want to play questions?

Did Kieslowski do a Three Colours Harvest trilogy?

Isn’t the one with Julie Delpy in it the best? How could it not be?

Can I help you waddle over to a mirror?

https://discourse-cdn-sjc3.com//boingboing/user_avatar/bbs.boingboing.net/mindysan33/120/54363.png

2 Likes

Can I play bass? Wouldn’t you know it’s been a very long time since I last picked up a guitar of any sort, but my dear SO bought me Rocksmith last weekend so now I have to start playing my guitar for realzies again? Did you know this will ultimately result in me asking for a bass for me b-day or for Festivus?

2 Likes

Can I hit you with it?

2 Likes

can you strap it to an amp on your back?

1 Like

How much bad luck do you want?

I modified a sport-coat in HS to contain a walkman + speakers, so I don’t see why not?

1 Like

Shouldn’t I automatically get Canukistani citizenship for having grown up in Minnesota?

1 Like

Which state is HS?

Did you know I am now allowed to apply for US citizenship?

Should I?

Maybe, but Minnesota only gets you your pick of one Scandihoovian passport, IIRC?

What congressperson can we write to to block this?

4 Likes

Did you know that if I were in your shoes, I would be looking to get the frak outta here before the shit really hits the authoritarian fan and bloody revolution begins?

2 Likes

Surely it’s some old white guy?

Does not knowing who he is bar me immediately? Is that one of the questions?

1 Like

Don’t I wish that were the case, but the Danes are kinda picky about that even if half your gentics came from their country to start with?

Hysteria. It’s due east of MA.

Is my dislike of the US political situation offset by the similarly fucked state of UK politics, my American wife, the depressed part of the UK I’d have to move back to, and the fact that engineers (or at least me) get paid more than twice as much for the same job over here?

3 Likes

Can you maintain dual citizenship? Are the countries in question politically distinct enough for it to matter? Did you answer my question while I was typing?

Do you know that you can, because even if the US pledge demands that you renounce foreign allegiances, the UK doesn’t give a shit what you pledge to the US?

Doesn’t daneel Jr already have 2 passports?

If you’re noggin breaks it, doesn’t that mean YOU get the bad luck? Do you really wanna fight with a fat lady with bear paws?

6 Likes