Did you ever want to play questions?

How hard would it be to sneak in?

3 Likes

Festival enjoyment is directly proportional to the brigandry one employs to get in for free, ne?

1 Like

So I could be a free rider, eh?

Ethics be damned?

Could you be a keynote speaker? Perhaps a late fill-in for Adam Savage, were he toā€¦meet with an accident?

4 Likes

Why do you charge along with this series, I mean line of questions? Do we need to terminate or perhaps balance the wave of thoughts this may provoke, or are you happy with a less alternate and more direct approach?

@jlw, @xeni, @doctorowā€“make me a speaker. I guarantee at least four groans a minute and two maker insights a minute or your money backā€¦ Can I charge no money?

1 Like

Can you believe it, the Tyler Perry movie gig would beā€¦ (Wait for it) setting up secure network connections between officesā€“dont they know I need to unshackle my creative side and act as a weirdo on film !?

(Totes set up a site to site VPN with content control, a little sprinkle of SSO, maybe a touch of DPR, a side of WTF, and a hefty dose of CLAPā€¦ What was I saying? That yes Iā€™d do it cause it would be hilarious?)

2 Likes

Will you STOP questioning that I may or may not be starring or costarring in a major blockbuster direct to lettuce and IMAX feature film with Beyonce, Stephen Hawking, vladamir Putin, lassie, and the late Opera Winfred?

(Damn paparazzi)

1 Like

Donā€™t know how much this would help, but if you set up a palpay or gigiindie id kick down at least a Jackson, perhaps 1.5?

1 Like

Crowdfund ā€˜send a mutant to the mutant gatheringā€™?

:wink:

3 Likes

It isnā€™t the not least uncrazy thing Iā€™ve spouted in the last 24 hours, is it not not not?

2 Likes

Wouldnā€™t we also need such a mutant to wear some kind of ā€˜BBS rep(robate)ā€™ t-shirt?

Anyone got a spare gopro rig?

1 Like

Periscope it to the rest of us?

2 Likes

May I shake your erudite hand and say Well Played Ol Chap?

1 Like

Youā€™d think Boing Boing would stand behind that idea with a deeper discount, wouldnā€™t you?

1 Like

Is this not me right now:

or perhaps less colourfully blinding?

3 Likes

(Iā€™ve been making Tyler Perry jokes and I was just asked to Periscope a situation. Very nice, situational word play)

(Wait, did I explain a joke to someone who already knew the joke but used the joke as a trap to play another joke!? (Holy shiiiit))

1 Like

Regardless, perhaps a crowd funded sponsorship might not be bad? Considering the kind affection I have received, a common fund might not be out of reach?

If I told you that Iā€™m beginning to be thankful for not getting the joke, would that be too harsh an indictment of Tyler Perry films?

1 Like

Can you just DM me, so we can work this out?