Did you ever want to play questions?

Sir, doth you give me too much credit?

Yes.

Pre Donald

//cdck-file-uploads-global.s3.dualstack.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/boingboing/original/3X/f/f/ff59fc4074dce8d7d28457820d65e9ca48911af5.gif

I moved a post to a new topic: Send a BBSer to the Weekend of Wonder

3 Likes

Edited a little, hope you donā€™t mindā€¦?

1 Like

So Iā€™m guessing there would be issues about live streaming some of the speakersā€™ talks and perhaps also random people being filmedā€¦ would a roving bod hooked up to ustream through their conflict-mineral iPhone be kosher do you think?

Wouldnā€™t it be silly to not videotape all those presentations and use the content for our website and Virgin America channels?

2 Likes

My point exactly, I wasā€¦ I mean, was I not imagining that you would have some kind of exclusivity for recording those events and that a live stream would beā€¦ uncouth given the circumstances?

You have a website?

5 Likes

Perhaps youā€™ve heard of it referred to as a directory?

2 Likes

Does it contain wonderful things?

Have you been living in a cave in Uganda for the last 25 years?

2 Likes

chortle

<-- pre emptive donalding!?

(Did you hear there is a remake of that movie that may have been green lit?)

1 Like

Encino Man?

2 Likes

Too meta?

Who the fuck are the Knutsens?

2 Likes

I was taking the Donald angle and now, donā€™t I not know anymoreā€¦ ? That was weakā€¦ yes?

Isnā€™t he not the first to suggest I am negative or abrasive?

Who suggested you were negative?

Isnā€™t OtherMichel the negative OtherMichael? El Otro Miguel the sexy romantic coder?

2 Likes

Is there some legal shenanigans that nets somebody a hefty payout if the filmā€™s network goes down and the digital dailes are leaked online?

Hahahahahaha!!! Doesnā€™t it work in the opposite direction?