Did you ever want to play questions?

Are we having issues with our distributed file system and working on fixing it?

4 Likes

Wow, how’s that for excellent customer service feedback?

3 Likes

Why do we lack the words to properly express our gratitude?

4 Likes

How about the one you don’t pitch in 6 years after realizing how obsolete it has become? Or are you going digital?

Did @SteampunkBanana post two responses in a row? Did I think you were referring to the first one instead of the second one when you talked about privilege? Perhaps I was thinking about @SteampunkBanana’s perspective of being an outsider (atheist) and yet able to ignore the constant barrage of religious reference everywhere in the country, and even appreciate the aesthetics of a physical manifestation of that dominant religious ethos? Isn’t that remarkable, to be as relaxed AS IF one were privileged as well?

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it also be of use to those with circadian rhythms?

1 Like

Why do you need such a precise measurement of sugars?

Is beer being made? Or perhaps cheese?

1 Like

Beer or Cheese, a winning choice either way don’t you think?
And

8 Likes

Are you my bestest friend right now?

Have I not always been but just didn’t know it?

2 Likes

Isn’t that based on the rotation the earth, not it’s circle around the sun? Is there something in circadian rhythms that requires 365.whatever days, as well?

Aren’t all such journeys the point? Aren’t the destinations, reached as true destinations or just passed as milestones or temporary stops, merely the byproducts? Are journeys that are less worth than the destinations really worth of journeying?

1 Like

Whoa…are we the modern equivalent of the pilgrims going to Canterbury?

And can I be the Wife of Bath? Please, pretty please?

What do you like better - driving to the pizzeria, or eating the pizza?

2 Likes

Don’t you know that circadian rhythm is based on light and dark each day, not a yearly thing at all?

What happens when your glusterfs network file system decides to freak out? (Nothing is lost, don’t worry, it just takes time to sync the images across the server farm)

2 Likes

Isn’t that what I said? Thus, not solar (trip around the sun), but… axular (rotation around the axis)?

Will I fail this class, professor? :wink:

If your prof keeps making up words like “axular”, probably not?

2 Likes

What do you use to check the filesystem integrity? GlusterFSCK?

4 Likes