Did you ever want to play questions?

I suggest bringing popcorn but it hasn’t been that entertaining so far… Should I check up on that myself?

2 Likes

Isn’t there marked increase in snarky gifs to check out (with mine being GOT on topic, thanks)?

6 Likes

except for more awesome gifs, hasn’t every viewpoint been expressed and discussed on that thread so far?

How many points of view can be told via mansplainin’?

5 Likes

who else love jazz standards? does anyone else adore this album? (with all the problems it possesses)

Has there been anything by steelophiles (those who get turned on by sword-on-sword action*)?

* NOT dagger-on-dagger or dirk-on-dirk or sword-on-dagger or any of those… unwholesome… combinations. Not there’s anything wrong with that. There’s A LOT wrong with that!

3 Likes

if you aren’t a True Scottsman, can you truly Mansplain?

Not all scotsman?

Also, is there a direct correlation between mansplainin’ and smooth jazz fandom?

I could explain but these ideas were not made to fit into the dainty mind of a woman. :wink:

Oh god damn, donald.gif

2 Likes

Do I need to ladysplain how this thread works?

5 Likes

But but, I’m even Scottish, ain’t I?

I dunno— were you colonized by wankers?

2 Likes

Is not the thing that scares me the most the idea that the enlightenment was driven by a form of mental masturbation? And alcohol, and misogyny, and oh my, what’s the patriarchy coming to?

One? Am I right? Is the answer one?

Can there ever be ONE right answer? Wait, is that too morally relativistic and ignoring obviously obvious human evolution?

Is it maybe, hopefully, coming to an end soon?

3 Likes

can you not get me started on crossbow-on-halberd action?

1 Like

Why The Donald?

The sentence ends in a period does it not?

And are not subscripts and end-notes traditionally excluded from consideration, given that the body of the text stands alone with their absence?

Or are you game-changing?

Are footnotes exempt , Terry Pratchett?

1 Like