Did you ever want to play questions?

Is there even a difference anymore?

1 Like

updated?

2 Likes

Why does anyone even bother posting images anymore? /blankpicagain

2 Likes

Does this answer your question?

Are you implying I don’t have an encyclopedic historical knowledge of hot water, cold water, short, and lean crusts!? J’accuse!

I feel like I’ve been sub-donalded, is that a thing?

2 Likes

Going for a run, wish me luck and if I don’t come back divide my cd collection amongst yourselves, yeah?

3 Likes

Are you a dom, or a sub?

is sub-dom a thing?

nooo, running now, must run, must I?

1 Like

Assistant Dom? Intern Dom? (Non payed of course)

1 Like

Can you explain a sub-domain without giving the BBS a DOS?

2 Likes

If I was gonna write about food, what would you mutants be interested in? (I’m thinking long form, and perhaps I could post to Medium?)

Was it always this hard to breathe?

How do I keep from posting questions in other threads?
Or is that the point, that we need to question more of the things in our world?

6 Likes

Would you believe any saw with a diamond blade will do, but will create a terrible mess of dust unless you continually wet the cut to keep the dust down, and you should wear a good dust mask?

tl;dr - get a cheap-ass saw from That Place That Sells Crap Tools From China and ruin it cutting concrete whilst spraying it and your cut with water?

Wait? Why would cuts be necessary? You should be able to form whatever shape you require, no?

Oh, I missed @japhroaig’s response somehow, yeah, it’s a pourable, the stirring appears to be the most troublesome part, if you can get your hands on the materials, resins probably the hardest to get the right quality of but it’s essentially fancy concrete with a marble/granite effect, so, no problem for industrious peeps, no?

Disclaimer, I have not tried this, yet, hehe, better get learning though, think I’m going to start a home improvements business as an alternative to slaving in an IT dungeon. Nice new work space every few weeks, lovely asbestos dust to make my lungs fire retardant, what could go wrong?

Why would you expect to seem ramp, ever?

3 Likes

He’s… unseemly?

3 Likes

Didn’t you just change careers? How many careers would you like to have in one lifetime?