Did you ever want to play questions?

mmmmm waffles… can I have one?
ever have the holiday morning ruined cause the cat decided it was hairball time and you are not awake enough to kick it off the bed in time?

2 Likes

Sure, you can have a waffle - do you have your own syrup? Or would you be ok with apricot jam and hemp seeds on your waffle?

Is kitty feeling better now?

Kitty is fine, the comforter on the other hand needs a trip to the laundromat, it was kinda due anyway.
Apricot Jam would be awesome, but can I pass on the hemp seeds?

Certainly, you can pass on the hemp seeds, because aren’t they one of those “love 'em or hate 'em” kinds of foodstuffs? How about some toasted pecans instead? Or walnuts?

Ooh, can I get blue cheese and mango jam!? (I woke up at 5:30 too :D)

3 Likes

What is this, I don’t even?

2 Likes

Hehehe, I am such a cheese nerd–while papaya and pear are traditional pairs for blue, don’t you think a robust gamey mango would be better?

http://iledefrancecheese.com/index.php/Summer-fruits-are-in-season-–-and-pair-exquisitely-with-fine-French-fromage.php

How did I not think of blue cheese and chocolate (Nutella) waffles!?

2 Likes

Isn’t it super difficult to get decent, aged cheese in 'murica? Or am I thinking of Californ-i-a?

Since I don’t have either of those things in my fridge, can you bring your own?

Is a fridge sans Stilton or Maytag worthy of being named a fridge at all??? (My wife emphatically says yes)

So I’m the only one who had pumpkin spice pancakes, watermelon, and scrambled eggs for breakfast?

Why didn’t I have a better choice of fruit to eat with the hot food? Could it be because I was feeding an entire slumber party and so had to go with the largest volume of fruit available?

5 Likes

And what’s the point of pancakes that don’t go with either jam or Nutella? Butter and maple syrup are great, but isn’t it nicer to have a full range of options to choose from, like when you make plain pancakes instead?

3 Likes

(Raw milk aged is almost impossible, but getting pasteurized imports along with solid, great creameries is pretty easy.)

Isn’t this cheese shop entirely devoid of cheese?

2 Likes

Yeah, I can’t think of any other fruit that is better in cost and prep time, except perhaps premade canned fruit? Oranges would be a disaster, apples are unexciting, berries cost a fortune, tropical fruit is divisive, bananas come close, there are other melons, but yeah doest watermelon win this one?

1 Like

Wouldn’t I have been more prepared if this slumber party (and the one on Friday night, but at least that was only one extra child) had been scheduled a week in advance?

2 Likes

Aren’t Cuties a great way around that issue?

3 Likes

See, is this why I shouldn’t be a parent? “French style runny omlettes, black pudding, and grapefruit halves (no sugar!!!) for the lot of you! And I expect clean plates, and a Thank You!”

2 Likes
2 Likes

Who wants to ruin my satanic likes?

4 Likes

BTW, how do you get Regular?