Did you ever want to play questions?

Why aren’t you on Masterchef?

(and did you ever have proper Masterchef with Loyd Grossman in the US? Y’know, when it was about cooking, not reality TV?)

1 Like

Year round vegan and anti gluten is gonna be a challenge (yeah, I have one of those, and the experience of a Supper Club must be identical regardless of restrictions)–can kelp be subbed for fish? Can squash be subbed for beef?

Do I have to make the experience of choice-driven gluten restricted people less than others?

Do I use coconut oil steeped with chanterelles and saffron to take place of butter?

I have thoughts to consider, don’t I?

Heh, wouldn’t I lose immediately?

Didn’t my wife’s vanilla iice cream go down better with the masses than my Oklahoma rhubard ice cream? (Jebus they are both SO GOOD)

1 Like
  • grilled zucchini slice, creamed zucchini, shredded zucchini flower, topped with another zucchini slice
  • half an acorn squash cooked with butter and brown sugar, filled with quarter bits of corn and radishes
  • pea soup
  • curry of eggplant, tomato, peanut, coconut milk, and raisins
  • fig and whipped cream ice cream
  • tiny cornichons hollowed out and filled with red pepper puree
  • romaine, spinach, and watercress each bonded to each other by a jelly like raspberry jelly, topped with walnuts and Stilton
  • mackerel bone, onion, parsley, and carrot soup
  • deep fried chicken leg
  • bread pudding with elderberries and tart sour cherries

Today? And… Why not?

And WHY HAVEN’T YOU VOTED?

• Too fecking lazy?
  • Too ashamed of my hideous click-fingers?

0 voters

I could probably eat that (besides the eggplant) every day for a year. Should I?

How does this thread have more replies than views?

3 Likes

Why do you think? Isn’t it possible to view the page once, then post a few dozen questions? The views counter would be incremented +1 and the posts counter would increment by a few dozen, right?

2 Likes

Did you explain how, but not why?

1 Like

Wouldn’t it make sense that there’s just too many posts, so only the current participants are the ones viewing besides the occasional drifter, like me?

1 Like

Perhaps we all have too many questions?

1 Like

Didn’t it have text before? What the heck am I voting on?

1 Like

Why would it have had text?

Did I confuse it with another poll? (Didn’t I vote anyway?)

do you have a mouse in your pocket?

1 Like

Are you holding me solely responsible for the disparity in views vs posts? Does it not represent the actions of a group?

who is you projectionist?

What if there’s no one in the booth at all?

2 Likes

Didn’t you ask me?