Did you ever want to play questions?

#Didn’t you ask me?

• Yes, I did.
  • No, I did not.
  • Middle-click.

0 voters

3 Likes

was there a mouse in his pocket? Wouldn’t that mouse make a fine projectionist? :wink:

4 Likes

Is that the weirdest sausage that I have seen?
Is it just liquid inside of the casing?

1 Like

What is the purpose of living?

Consumption of all the universal alcohol for fun and profit?

[It seems, then, that the center of our galaxy may taste and smell like raspberry-flavored rum.]

I dunno if such a thing as ‘too weird’ (akin to ‘too interesting’) exists but I’m ready to fight a bear for that halloumi, y’dig?

1 Like

@japhroaig - why are you trying to get a job, instead of running a modernist-cuisine food-truck?

4 Likes

2 Likes

Has it really been six years since I last made halloumi?

4 Likes

‘Made’… Does he… yes I guess he does…?

Ahem, would messier deign to sample a vintage duchesse de bourgogne with messiers halloumi?

The footballer? I know he’s great at dribbling, and is not that the effect of the halloumi on me also?

How are you … are you going to source ewe milk?

awww, and didn’t I think he was making some kind of a homage to the Duchess from the thumbnail?

3 Likes

Oh, isn’t it a relief that you are not, as I thought, referring to the Icelandic “aged” shark dish?

2 Likes

You mean the ewes milk from Frank across the street from my old house? (Raw cow milk at 8% milk fat is better)

1 Like

Ain’t I hoping to find something along those lines, once we’re totally unpacked and situated?

2 Likes

It does have those holes, but when attached to the wall, didn’t it still have the bad range problem?

1 Like

Hey, @monkeyoh - have you seen THIS?

Are the two of us the only ones still playing that game?

1 Like

Have you seen anyone else?