Did you ever want to play questions?

Will you be taking lots of photos?

:

2 Likes

Did I not mention that I got some helpful suggestions and then made a decision based on several factors including that advice? (Iā€™m so glad to no longer have rust chips dropping into my wash water.)

4 Likes

Goodness, I hope not?

Doesnā€™t warm bottled Tonic Water makes a good facial?
And arenā€™t I a bit more concerned about our ant visitors, now that Iā€™ve pre-sweetened my entire kitchen?

2 Likes

Oohooh, can you grab a boule at Poilane and tell me if it lives up to the hype?

http://www.poilane.com/index-mobile.php

1 Like

At least theyā€™re vaguely contextual, right?

(In the future, Iā€™m guessing this comment will not be.)

Is this the right place to drop this? Do I care?

1 Like

did you hear mike huckabee call for massive civil disobedience?

2 Likes

Would anybody understand me if I said ā€œjĆ³ reggelt kĆ­vĆ”nokā€?

Would you accept ā€œxayrli tongā€ back?

1 Like

I made the same mistake as @OtherMichael, confusing Halloumi with pickled iceland shark, HĆ”karl. Widely acclaimed to be the least appetizing delicacy known to man, itā€™s Iceland shark thatā€™s been allowed to rot at low temperatures anerobically in a contained system, essentially concentrating ammonia to barn-fumigation levels. Then youā€™re supposed to eat that choking poisonous biohazard.

4 Likes

Have you never had halloumi then? Donā€™t you think itā€™s time to try it?

1 Like

Isnā€™t there a high risk of addiction for Halloumi? Or is it one of those pleasures like a pan-galactic gargleblaster? Where thereā€™s built in rehab groups?

4 Likes

Is that a question?

3 Likes

Did I forget which thread I was in? Wouldnā€™t that be likely? Are there any other valid excuses?

2 Likes

Dangit, where did I put my cheese making notebooks? Did I accidentally recycle them during a moveā€¦?

2 Likes

Was the horror of ammonia-soaked shark meat enough to cause you drop into a non-interrogative?

3 Likes

Wouldnā€™t you say so?

1 Like

Just cause you can ferment somethingā€¦ Should you?

6 Likes