Did you ever want to play questions?

Y’all want a new Donald?

(bonus: lots of shots of bush)

[cloudbusting video, by Kate Bush et alia]

2 Likes

South of Portland there is lotsa sand, isn’t there?

There are four miles of beaches in Wells comprised of Moody Beach, Crescent Beach, Wells Beach and Drakes Island Beach. Each beach is worth a visit and all of Wells beaches offer soft sand and refreshing salt water for swimming and surfing.

1 Like

Have I ever noted that it’s impossible to control the twisted mutants who populate these threads, twisting the rules in their own twisted hands for their own twisted purposes?

2 Likes

Do you think you could spot us, if you watch these obsessively?

http://wellsbeachmaine.com/webcam.html

(There used to be a webcam on the house next door that captured the back parking lot and dock-deck, my dad saw me on there while we were talking on the phone - living in the future! - but the guy died and the cam is down.)

Have you ever made it out to Monhegan From Boothbay?

1 Like

Can I point out that my “like” is for Kate Bush?

1 Like

Isn’t this my favorite song by her? Didn’t I post this, in this very thread, before?

3 Likes

Do you not “like” Donald Southerland, too?

1 Like

What should we call the opposite of the “friend zone”? Meaning when men refuse to imagine women as anything other than sexual partners or relationship material? Shouldn’t that have a name?

Haven’t I already mentioned that I’m not a fan of Donald’s acting?

Wasn’t I pleasantly surprised when he played Mr. Bennet (the dad) in the 2005 film version of Pride and Prejudice and I felt it was a good match for his acting style?

2 Likes

Reality?

2 Likes

Boy, don’t I wish I could, someday?!?

Isn’t this the correct response?

5 Likes

Have you? Isn’t this thread like 8000 comments long? Did you say it here? Wouldn’t it have gotten lost?

2 Likes

Are you sure you’re going on vacation and not actually getting banned for a week for system abuse?

2 Likes

Doesn’t the system give implicit consent?

1 Like

I think we call those guys “bros” and don’t tell them about it.

Didn’t I make this just in time?

Also, don’t I mean the act and not the people who do the act? What do we call the act of only imagining women as sexual partners or relationship materials, other than as @chgoliz said, reality/

3 Likes

@system is ottermichael banned?

Would they really do that? Don’t they let us get up to all sorts of mischief in this thread? Wasn’t I joking?