Did you ever want to play questions?

2 Likes

1 Like

Can I petition to have his handle changed to OtterMichael?

3 Likes

You know I drive all the way up to Port Clyde, right? So your claim that another two hours in the car as a hardship falls on deaf ears, okay? just go already, the kids will love it I promise. There’s a shipwreck for them to play on.

Also, I recommend the Monhegan House over the Island Inn. The food is better at breakfast and you don’t have to climb a hill at the end of the day to go home.

1 Like

Hadn’t you OTTER ask him?

5 Likes

Oh, the act. Ugh. Reality sounds harsh but is probably the most correct. How about “the asshole zone”?

Flagged: is mindysan trying to make japhroaig relapse into terrible sealife puns!?

The “girlfriend” zone?

1 Like

Did you know that’s what I got when I googled this, but it was from a red pill reddit thread, so I didn’t post it?

Isn’t that udderly ridiculous?

Fine, hasn’t your fishing for puns done enough damage? Don’t I feel eel for relapsing? Cod damn it is distressing.

Mustn’t we abandon it, then? Any other suggestions? Isn’t this like me trying to find a phrase for white people who use Rosa Parks for non-civil rights stuff that they do…? What’s the word for that?

Assholery?

Wasn’t this one too big to upload? But wasn’t it the second one I made from Cloudbusting?

http://i.giflike.com/0facmwH.gif

2 Likes

Don’t we need a term with no curse words, even if that is on point?

1 Like

Jacknuttery? Shenaneganery? Chicanery?

1 Like

Is chicanery what happens when @chgoliz votes several times in her local elections?

1 Like

But shouldn’t we be more specific? Can’t those apply to any number of behaviors?

Cannot so assholery?

Are you suggesting we carve out a new word for the behavior of Bros?