Did you ever want to play questions?

Well, don’t I now know I won’t have to do any baking this summer?

4 Likes

Just in this thread, or the BBS in general until this thread hits 10K?

4 Likes

Like he won’t just take the penalty anyway?

1 Like

oh, don’t you know i have to promise a very narrow, very specific no-puns-allowed commitment?

So, we can chose between punishment or blandishment?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how many fish puns can you avoid?

1 Like

… …

I really don’t know, how does one like me ask for kelp!?

2 Likes

I really don’t know, how does one like me ask for kelp!?

Already?

5 Likes

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that?

1 Like

Didn’t I just ask that…?

1 Like

Am I now bwanished to the hinterlands?

1 Like

I say you can stick around and your little kitty too.
So should I have fun upgrading to windows 10 this evening?

1 Like

But… whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

1 Like

Because I can? I dunno I never had any more or less hate for windows than I have had for MacOS, or Linux… and this version looks nice so why not?

2 Likes

If you jump first, then I guess I’ll jump second?

1 Like

So you’re okay with the idea of “Windows as a service?”

2 Likes

Well I jumped and the modern theme (or whatever the hell they call metro now) is not so awful as I thought it would be. Painless so far. Now shall I see if TF2 works?

2 Likes

Enh, whatevs… all I have heard is rumors that there will be a subscription fee mostly based on misreading the first year is free statement. But how is that worse than what Apple is doing with OSX?
(I am pretty OS agnostic but it does take a lot of work to keep things up to date, etc so I don’t mind paying the devs, and have been known to donate for my linux images when I want to play about with a distribution)

2 Likes

Is it a misreading? Last I checked, wasn’t Apple’s model based on selling hardware and Microsoft’s on, well, software? While I know I’ll eventually need to spin up a Win 10 VM , am I still not overly eager to wade into that pool?

Is that why iTunes and the app store are free?

2 Likes