Did you ever want to play questions?

I guess, is there another?

1 Like

Who’s on point with the over 9000 references!?

3 Likes

Oh probably… did you do anything fun? Go up the top of the giant croquet hoop?

1 Like

Have I tried semolina or corn meal? Have I tried semolina or corn meal??

pants lightly

Let me rephrase, is there a way to cook a Chicago pizza that has enough structure so it doesn’t require a pan for support, and gets awesome side bubbles in the crust like NY style?

(I can get a little worked up, just bought Pinkmans house and found a stash of blue candy)

3 Likes

I wanted to, but didn’t have the time. Had to visit the Muny and see what we can do to make that place better.

1 Like

Why didn’t you ask us to

3 Likes

Oh awesome… Isn’t that place doubly cool as they have free seats for every show?

2 Likes

Because the fair has been closed for 101 years?

2 Likes

About 1,500 of them, you know? It’s like a stadium, we sang the National Anthem before the show and you can buy a hot dog from an aisle vendor.

1 Like

Is it happening?

1 Like

Is it?

1 Like

No, why do you think it has the title it does?

1 Like

Do you want to make a NY style pizza or a Chicago style one? Aren’t side bubbles in the crust meant for thinner, NY-style crusts? Don’t you need a beat-up pan for baking a Chicago-style pizza, because the crust needs to bake before it will stand in place?

5 Likes

allllmost?

1 Like

So that’s your excuse?

1 Like

Do I need to boldly go where noone has gone before, and make a Chicago new York pizza hybrid?

1 Like

Haven’t I sat in those seats for Jesus Christ Superstar and The Wizard of Oz? May I suggest you check out this place if you have the time next visit?

2 Likes

soon?

5 Likes

Do you want to stay friends??? :imp: :rage: :cold_sweat:

7 Likes

#It’s over!!?!?

6 Likes