Did you ever want to play questions?

4 Likes

5 Likes

Isn’t that a bummer of a way to wake up on a Sunday?

2 Likes

Shouldn’t you be blaming the fact that fashion is cyclical? How bell bottoms and tie dye came back in during the late 90’s that obviously the 1980’s would be back as well?

Did anybody else totally screw up an omelet this morning, causing it to stick to the pan and slide out in an unholy mess?

3 Likes

[Wrong thread] (☭ Sup Marxists? ☭)?

1 Like

What new hell is this?

3 Likes

Why don’t you come to Texas and try the pork shoulder I got for 0.97 a pound, which is smoking over pecan wood and will be ready at about 6pm CST?

3 Likes

Why is it that when you find one ant crawling on you, that you feel like there are many ants crawling on you all day when in fact it was only ever that one ant who is long gone?

6 Likes

Hystemic response can be perpetuated by concentrated awareness of surface-skin inputs?

5 Likes

How did you manage to give me the creepy crawlies and a slight arousal at the same time? Tell me more?

2 Likes

Just that inflammation can have a psychological component as it’s cause (or in this case perpetuation, the original irritant being the ant crawling on your skin)… hyper-acuity caused by the psychological stress of ‘creepy-crawlies’ can amplify the perception of regular skin conditions such as itches and even hystemine-containing blood flow (which may have been already increased by the initial inflammatory response) above the liminal threshold and perpetuate this cycle of inflammatory response and concentration on such… right?

Anyway, perhaps I’ve armoured myself with this knowledge a tad tellingly but I refuse to be at the mercy of my self… is that crazy anyway?

1 Like

What do I do with all of these mixed feelings now? LOL? :grin:

1 Like

cup o’ tea?

1 Like

Sure, why not? Jameson 18 or Black Bush with yours?

2 Likes

Meth? 

3 Likes

Blue or regular?

3 Likes

Methylated ants?

4 Likes

Did I enjoy the resurgence of bell bottoms? Did I even like them the first time around? (A: Nope. Nope.)

Could it be that I would be fine with the cyclical nature of fashion if they’d just let a little more time pass between cycles?

1 Like

Can you cycle in bell bottoms? Don’t they get caught in chains?

3 Likes