Did you ever want to play questions?

I can always roll it back if I feel the need to beat up on a win 7 box, right?

1 Like

Do you think I have a seer stone or something?

1 Like

Only for a few months, the option goes away after that, but really don’t you want a nice flat theme for your desktop now? Aren’t we tired of the Aero Glass already?

1 Like

If I’ve got ISOs for both, a license key, and they are virtual machines, how does the option go away?

If you upgrade it converts the win7 license into a win10 license… I have been happy with it so far but then the upgrade didn’t nerf windows media player like I had read articles saying it would be gone.
So are you sure you want to upgrade?
And while VLC is nice for DVD/Video I find it lacking for ease of use as an mp3 player, anyone got suggestions?

Isn’t my biggest issue right now that win7 is wedging the CPU and never completing when I check for updates? Isn’t it kind of weird that it does this even after a fresh install with a clean HD under VirtualBox? Don’t I primarily use it for running VMWare Hypervisor? How’s that for nested? (Yo dog, I heard you like VMs…)

1 Like

well running vmware under virtual box, umm… good luck with that?

Wasn’t I referring to the client software? Isn’t it confusing sometimes when everything’s a question?

1 Like

indeed, but then we risk Donald otherwise don’t we?

2 Likes

Neuvo quesoguaco?

1 Like

In addition to crazy meat glue, I just got my shipment of kombu, wakami, white miso, and bonito–so how could I be out of rice!?

3 Likes

Who else has had dessert for dinner two nights in a row? :yum:

4 Likes

wakame, miso, bonito, sounds like soup time?

2 Likes

What kind of jerk promises months ago to house a visiting family for 10 days (in their mansion with an entire guest FLOOR) and then a few hours after the email stating the family is leaving for the airport calls to say “oh, can’t take them after all because we’re not going to be around, so it’s on you now”?

1 Like

Who just ninja-edited?

2 Likes

Well, yes–i just did an informal taste test against the slap dash Dashi and miso vs instant and not even the same damn sport–but doesn’t this growin’ boy need some nigiri and rolls?

(Shaping is my weak spot)

2 Likes

What the… Have they never heard of ‘key under the doormat’ and a friendly printed list of Dos and Donts?

4 Likes

Ever harvested seaweed?

1 Like

Isn’t properly pressed nigiri more of an art than most suspect? Am I a bit sad that my bocho have been sitting in a cupboard unused since I moved away from the coast?

It is maddening, isn’t it? Isn’t it almost like one could spend years apprenticing and still only be okay? :smiley:

1 Like