Did you ever want to play questions?

Any snorkerlers inside?

Shouldn’t we assume that’s a big 10-4?

Isn’t it going to be even better after all that free, fresh fertilizer?

(Did I really go there? Am I gearing up mentally for a fight with that other mom? Should I charge admission so I can afford to send @japhroaig more Rumchatta?)

5 Likes

Are you trying to tell us something that might cause us to say “Congratulations!”?

4 Likes

How many of those are @Mindysan33 gifs?

(runs away laughing hysterically)

5 Likes

Or “Didn’t you learn the first time?”

1 Like

Who else wants to now?

2 Likes

Who Me?

(SRSLY – getting RID OF babby clothes causes new babbies to be formed – hence the proliferation of babby clothes – I AIN’T GETTIN’ RID O’ NUTTIN! Although I do hope they can go into the large storage containers we bought last weekend and then get shoved into the attic.)

4 Likes

I would have thought none, since images shouldn’t be links – but right there near the end is at least one link - so, go figure?!?

3 Likes

[quote=“japhroaig, post:9621, topic:54417”]
(Ugh, I met with some financial planners today who told me how broke I am, and tomorrow is the accountant who will tell me how broke I really am.
[/quote]I think I found some cuts that might help out…

5 Likes

So was he trolling me, or auto-responding?

ETA:

and

4 Likes

Oh, isn’t it SO ON right now?

6 Likes

Don’t you think you’re getting the response this query deserves?

3 Likes

Mmmmmaaaaybe?

Seems like you’re tap dancing around a real answer to the question, no?

3 Likes

So, @othermichael, what did @atomic (whoever that was) do to get blocked?

2 Likes

Is there anyone else who absolutely loathes Arron Copland as a composer? Does it make it even worse finding out he lifted that entire riff from this Allan Lomax recording of an Appalachian fiddle player?

1 Like

Wha-? Isn’t it obvious that @TobinL, AS A NO-GOOD UN-TRUST-WORTHY MOXIE HATER (who probably kitcks kittens for fun), has been “atomic-blocked” and Discourse has been asked to delete all his posts EVAR?

ARE YOU FOR REALS?

1 Like

My g-d, you mean there is BORROWING in music? Shouldn’t the heaven’s forbid this sort of thing?

SURELY IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE?!?!?!

I… I…

I think I’m going to go off for a while and have a little Moxie and calm down.

[fans self vigorously]

1 Like

Um, isn’t highlighting American music his entire idea? Are you going to go after Handel for the same reason? Do you loathe Warhol while we’re at it? The Beastie Boys?

3 Likes