Did you ever want to play questions?

Do these help? Or are you looking to include those not making whatever the “frequent poster” cutoff is?

These?

Maybe an extra function for @discbot?

Did I forget to hit save while editing and switch to another task before realizing my error?

1 Like

Didn’t Alexandra seem like a good choice for trying on a new avatar for awhile? Don’t old portraits seem to work well with the round framing? Where does the time go?

2 Likes

Floor!? Floor!?

6 Likes

Isn’t that coming together nicely? Do I see newly installed insulation as well? Why do I feel this project would take me way longer than it’s taking you?

3 Likes

Why did my Roku stop pushing sound through the TV, but keep pushing sound through the headphones, even after a reboot? Is it the HDMI converter box (since it’s a big, fat tube TV)? Is this the ends of my plans to kill cable TV in favor of Sling?

dear Stone Brewing:

why your bweer so stronng? Ah hell, it’s only 430, but a beedr sounded nice, but dang? Whyy?

4 Likes

Won’t it seem better if you have another?

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking about that since this morning, why’s it called ‘hair of the dog (that bit you)’, is it some kind of magical thinking malarky?

Isn’t recycled building material like insulation the best? (You were gonna throw that away? Can I put it in my truck?)

1 Like

Isn’t it five’o’clock somewhere? Is it here?

2 Likes

Ain’t I gonna have to open a different beer to drink more? And isnt the only other beert in the house Brother thelonious? Do I want to get knocked on my ass?

4 Likes

Doesn’t Stone make some great beers, and don’t you have to watch the ABV?

Doesn’t Brew Dog hold the record though @ 32%, even if it is somewhat contentious whether or not it is actually even beer anymore?

1 Like

32%?

How about 55%?

5 Likes

Have I not looked at their site in awhile? Is it not surprising their specialty brews are hard to come by over here? Isn’t 110 proof beer more than a little obscene? (They truly seriously can’t call that beer anymore, can they?)

1 Like

Don’t I feel like I need to buy some more of Stone’s Wootstout? Damn, wasnt that tasty?

2 Likes

LOL, I once accidentally spent nearly $80 on a round of three drinks at the local Brew Dog, the waitress asked ‘You mean one bottle and three glasses right?’

3 Likes

Have I told this one? It is one of my standbys, so stop me if you’ve heard it, K?

Business trip, 2003ish, $75 a day per diem; stopped at a restaurant that had a four page front and back long exotic beer listin 8py font, easily 400+, likely more; found an old, old Cantillon from the original brewery and it was priced at… $75. Epic beer expensed to Symantec and chicken tenders for dinner anyone?

7 Likes

heehee, when the universe sends you a message you, like, gotta follow instructions, right?

4 Likes