Did you ever want to play questions?

Who does not need one of these?

2 Likes

Only if you are pairing it with Mysterioso playing on the stereo… it is tasty beer isn’t it?

2 Likes

Ain’t it though?

1 Like

Quick of wit, loud of hell?

Best flying bird-man or best ever flying bird-man?

5 Likes

Ahhhhhhholy schmitt, how is it that school starts in a weeeeeeek?

And damn, aren’t textbooks a scam?

4 Likes

Do you have any of those “textbooks” that are just a Xeroxed pamphlet written by the professor and are remarkably high priced considering?

2 Likes

Don’t y’all Easterners go to bed too early?

1 Like

WTF, people? 103 posts since this afternoon? Yikes?

Did the German man prefer wine, after all? And did he repeatedly indicate that apparently I am an excellent chooser of wine? And does his wife not drink at all? Isn’t it great I ended up buying wine instead of beer, and making lots of iced tea?

Aren’t I having a great time? And great wine? And somehow juggling guests despite a hectic schedule?

Did my youngest, with whom I’ve been looking forward to having one-on-one for 4 years of high school, just announce she’s been doing research and wants to go to boarding school instead?

Am I down to wearing a removable brace for my wrist only when sleeping, driving, and out in public? And will my car be repaired by the end of next week?

Am I feeling happy, sad, overwhelmed, or confused right now?

9 Likes

Oh, and did it work? Did I make Regular after all, not by being a regular contributor and offering positive influence on the site, but by scrolling through threads without paying attention instead?

What did I win, again?

8 Likes

Doesn’t it seem like a rather arbitrary merit system? Is it by design or just broken?

4 Likes

Are we not men? We are Devo! (Wait…)

And that is why it is my intention to “read” ridiculous amounts until the system registers me at 42k reads for the week, in honor of Douglas Adams.

Misguided as that may be?

2 Likes

Objection?

1 Like

Why don’t computers come with 3-ring-binders anymore?

3 Likes

So far, only one “written by the prof” book, but isn’t it odd that it’s not being sold at the school bookstore, but needs to be ordered on the publisher’s website? Am I not looking forward to how much that’s gonna cost?

2 Likes

Is it okay to not miss the boat anchor of a computer case?
(those manuals were awesome though)

1 Like

A brand new Nissan Sentra!?

2 Likes

A speedboat?

1 Like

Okay, so I need a quick question answered, which beer should I brew next?

• Wee Heavy
  • Russian Stout
  • Lambic

0 voters

Would that be an Imperial Stout, or a Metric Stout?

https://soundcloud.com/rrfellis/bob-doug-mckenzie-metric

2 Likes

Can you believe it is an Oligarchy Stout?

1 Like