Did you ever want to play questions?

Wasn’t Joel best host?

1 Like

Did you guys know that Body Count is still a thing and they did a cover of Institutionalized? NSFW for Coco in her her undies? And lots of cursing?

Why is there daylight in the second picture? Do you not need that room to be weatherproof?

Is that not a fluorescent strip light?

(EDIT: guess not?)

Oh, could i not go on for days about converting half of a garage? But for being as leaky as a sieve, can you believe 45 years in Oregon and zero rot?

1 Like

While I do appreciate the fine work that Mike did, don’t I have to agree with you about Joel? Don’t get me wrong, I’ll watch the hell out of pretty much any MST3K episode (except the early KTMA eps), but don’t the Joel episodes have a certain… charm?

2 Likes

But didn’t I watch those KTMA episodes live? Perhaps that colours my perspective?

3 Likes

Aren’t you the lucky one?

I it my fault that we lived in the Twin Cities back in the day? It’s not like I had a say in the matter being a kid and all, right?

1 Like

Should I have mentioned I wasn’t being sarcastic? Because even though the KTMA season wasn’t great, wasn’t it a small hint of the greatness that was to come?

2 Likes

Ain’t that the truth?

2 Likes

Isn’t is great that I’ve heard Fela songs in 2 unexpected places this week, once in a coffee shop and now on a radio show? Aren’t his long ass songs delightful?

4 Likes

I had a really great time tonight, but aren’t I sad that one of our superfans was a superfan cause he had… Ideas about a member of this band?

He was dealt with quickly, responsibly, and without drama, but isn’t it sad?

(Yes, funny dirty stories we can tolerate. Borderline verbal abuse, no way. The phrase, “I’ll bet yer dirty…”. UUGGHH)

3 Likes

Can I say I’m sorry you had to deal with that? Isn’t objectification of performers a topic that could fill volumes, or at least be a masters thesis? (Maybe it’s already been one?)

1 Like

Anybody else working from home? For the third day this week? (For the record, I got dressed. No shoes, though. AND I’m WEARING CARGO SHORTS.)

4 Likes

What’s with all the hate for cargo shorts?

2 Likes

Do you know, I have a theory about that? Did I ever mention the time I was in LAX and saw someone I knew, so I waved hello and he waved back, at which point I realized that I didn’t know him, he just seemed familiar because I’d seen him every week for a couple of years…on a TV show?

Is it possible that people get confused by modern technology and can’t always distinguish between people they actually have a relationship with and people they watch having relationships right in front of them on a screen?

4 Likes

Don’t I wish I knew? Aren’t all those pockets super handy when you go to an amusement park because you can stash your keys, your ID, your cash and your phone into them reasonably securely? Is it not my plan to wear a pair to Cedar Point next week if we actually get to go?

Haters gonna hate?

4 Likes

Isn’t that hilarious?

4 Likes

People hate cargo shorts? But aren’t those the only shorts I own?

5 Likes