Did you ever want to play questions?

Why are there two generic discussion threads for Have You Seen This, one in links and the other in games?

3 Likes

I used to every day… anyway isn’t starting the workday with a cup of coffee and still in your jammies a wonderful thing?

3 Likes

#Why are there two generic discussion threads for Have You Seen This, one in links and the other in games?

• To keep things weird?
  • Conspiracy much?
  • Some weirdo created one, another weirdo created another, and some weirdo forgot about the first for a while?
  • No reason?
  • Middle-click?

0 voters

3 Likes

Don’t I work from home 95% of the time? Don’t I get dressed every day? Wasn’t it just last week it was so hot that I was shuttling between the pool and the office a few times a day?

3 Likes

Aren’t LL Bean’s short inseam cargo shorts the epitome of manly shorts-wear? Don’t I own about ten pairs of them? Aren’t I seldom seen in anything else for half the year?

4 Likes

Pawshaw, aren’t Target cargo shorts what the inspired Gentleman wears this season? Preferably Tweed?

Paired with a set of Vans worn sockless, doesn’t messiur look dashing?

5 Likes

Not lederhosen?

2 Likes

Vans without socks???

1 Like

Is it okay if I don’t like Vans with or without socks?

4 Likes

Heresy?

Isn’t that the whole point? Besides, aren’t all my socks black gold toe, which would be a fairly epic faux pas?

1 Like

Crocs with knee high stockings?

4 Likes

Boots with Dukes, on a middle aged dude brogrammer?

3 Likes

But don’t your Vans stink to high heaven? Would I ever dream of wearing mine without socks?

(Black socks with shorts is pretty dang grandpa and not at all dapper, yeah?)

[edit] Did I not have and take the opportunity to wear mine one day last week because it was randomly not 90 degrees? Had socks on, though, dig?

3 Likes

I could also give graphic detail of the shear armoredness of my feet, but wouldn’t that just be gross?

4 Likes

Don’t I often work from home on my dissertation?

2 Likes

3 Likes

Isn’t the quality and fit of Target shorts vastly inferior to the LL Bean variety? Though to be fair, aren’t they half the price?

Is it just me? Do I not like the Vans look, either socked or sockless?

Isn’t it perfectly okay, and don’t I feel the same way?

Like…Daisy Dukes?

7 Likes