Did you ever want to play questions?

Isn’t it unfortunate that it’s not possible to un-see those pics???

6 Likes

Whaddya gonna do with yer a 14, have nice Italian beatle boots, but usually need to wear something cheap? I swear I am not that oddly proportioned, but doesn’t shoe and hat shopping give me the rage?

(And yes,I wear beatle boots with tweed. I’m so hip I make grandparents swoon)

1 Like

Do you have any of those Cydwoq boots Cory likes?

Doesn’t New Balance make extended sizes and widths that fit those of us with weird feet? Aren’t the foreign made varieties relatively cheap? Aren’t they about the most comfortable shoes I have?

No, but am I now not in love?

Someday, should I cobble?

Wasn’t that the evil plan?

1 Like

Don’t my black socks look fine when I wear my black utilikilt? Or just with boots cause my ankles suck and I need the support?

8 Likes

Is Laibach to blame?!?!?

4 Likes

Am I the only one wearing golf skorts to work this week?

(Don’t knock it 'til you’ve tried it. Longer than tennis skorts for a more professional appearance, easily packable and washable on the road, no wrinkles, roomy pockets, and underwear is optional.)

3 Likes

I just don’t think it would be a good look on me?

2 Likes

Who else went beer shopping today?
Don’t I wish I could win the lottery and be able to order one of everything?

And on the subject of beer, are the canned craft beers any good? Or is canning just some hip thing they’re doing now?

4 Likes

Aren’t the canned beers handy for packing out into the woods? Don’t they compact into a nice little foil ball to pack out if you throw your empties in the campfire at night? While my go to is usually bottles, can I say some of them are pretty decent?

4 Likes

You haven’t tried any of the 21st Amendment beers? Not even Back in Black?

1 Like

Hm… I had some Anderson Valley Summer Solstice on draft the other day, and when I went to pick some up, wasn’t I a little concerned that it was only available in cans? Don’t I still have a bad taste in my mouth from the shitty canned beer I drank in the 80s? Perhaps I should take a chance and buy some cans now?

Canning costs considerably more than bottle thus the absense of canned craft beer; it protects better than brown or especially green bottles from UV which minimizes ‘skunky’ flavors; weighs 1/3 less; and a dirty secret about recycling is a lot of glass is trashed, while metal is actually recycled; so yeah, don’t cans rock?

7 Likes

No, but I guess I should, huh?

Wasatch Brewing’s Apricot Hefewiezen can be had in cans, and is certainly better than the wheat-based original.

Um, vodka? Do you ever find that beer doesn’t render the desired effects at reasonable dosages?

2 Likes

As a middle-aged person, may I say that beer’s effects are perfectly well-suited to my current needs?

4 Likes

Would you believe I’ve never seen the appeal of spirits that don’t really taste of much?

Wasn’t I eyeing up a Taiwanese whisky yesterday?

3 Likes

It wasn’t the lack of taste for me as much as vodka tasted very much like the same taste you get with a good dose of rubbing alcohol fumes… does anyone else feel that way? I would rather have gin wouldn’t you?

2 Likes