Did you ever want to play questions?

Does mixing it with a can of soda make it ok?

1 Like

I learned long ago from a barkeep, if you are not willing to drink it straight then don’t have it mixed… so nope… I would rather have a gin and tonic, or rum and coke, if going down that path… besides didn’t that advice make appreciate good whisky and tequila?

2 Likes

Why is there no gin in my house?

3 Likes

Do you have any tonic?

2 Likes

Isn’t a nice, balanced g&t wonderful?

@slybevel, … Perhaps?

1 Like

I’m there! What can I bring?

A cake for a 30 yr old birthday boy we are visiting?

(It is gonna be a dangerous night, he owns a bar and tonight it is Invite Only)

4 Likes

We have various liqueurs - coffee, lavender, violet and cherry? Should I just mix them all up?

Or carry on with my Rogue Hazelnut beer?

Can I make anyone else a DewDriver? Japh?

1 Like

Won’t that taste like cough syrup?

2 Likes

I would carry on with the beer as mixing the other stuff sounds like a recipe for a hangover doesn’t it?

1 Like

Anyone else just have an hour-long conversation (mostly listening) about aliens, reincarnation, and the fact that dogs are greater than humans? And is now listening to a litany of bad jokes?

Who needs alcohol?

3 Likes

In-laws?

Everybody else waiting for Flagship Killah’s new track to drop in on iTunes?

1 Like

Should I?

1 Like

Who? 

1 Like

Probably you at this point, yes?

4 Likes

Have you seen THIS?

Isn’t it hard to convey tone on the internet? Should I have worded it more like: who needs alcohol, when a 13-year-old’s imagination and love of dogs spins a magical journey to create several possible creation stories to explain how such perfect creatures came to this planet, and takes you along for the ride?

And should I have included the backstory that she had been sleeping most of the past 2 days, exhausted from an adventure- and people-packed summer (she’s an introvert like me)? That it was so nice to just lie on a bed and listen to her brain run free, knowing this meant she was feeling herself again?

And don’t I hope to feel that way again soon, myself?

8 Likes

Isn’t it, indeed? But may I give you “thumbs up” now that I know what’s what?

5 Likes