Did you ever want to play questions?

Why does everything I post in the ‘Have You Seen THIS?’ thread seem to turn up on BB a day or so later?

6 Likes

Haven’t I always said that shorter is better (unless we’re talking APL or Perl)?

No reason that I can think of?

2 Likes

My wife wasn’t keen on a lambic, she wants a Scottish ale, so I finally convinced her with a…

2 Likes

How about a Lambrucha?

Isn’t it just the perfect blend mold and yeast? A delicious treat made from plant piss?

You know the idea had crossed my mind? Besides the brettanomyces aren’t they similar cultures? (They are)

Wow, where the heck did you find that?

Don’t I get all my cool beers at Tully’s in Wells, ME? Or sometimes Coastal?

Is that kissing cousins with Rumchata?

1 Like

Hm, perhaps I should visit my local brew-selling establishments and see what’s new?

How does that Labmbrucha taste, anyway?

If you expect it to be a little weird, are you unlikely to be disappointed?

If you dislike it tasting weird, aren’t you hanging out with the wrong crowd?

@chgoliz did you go to that Infinite Monkey Cage recording in Chicago? Wasn’t it on Radio 4 as part of the latest series?

1 Like

Don’t I get the podcast version so I can hear the bits that are not edited out for radio? And yeah @chgoliz did you get to go to that?

Do you enjoy the bits which were not good enough for the radio?

How do I tell which ones they are?

1 Like

@Mindysan33: Have you seen these yet?

3 Likes

As the band promised before travelling to North Korea, they played a number of songs from The Sound of Music, including Edelweiss, Do-Re-Mi and The Hills Are Alive.

Am I the only one? Laibach singing any of those sounds hilarious.

4 Likes

@japhroaig You have a recipe for this right?

3 Likes

Is it mostly brewed from star anise?

3 Likes

Isn’t that set list fucking on point??? Final Countdown? Aren’t they just genius for that one?

1 Like