Did you ever want to play questions?

So maybe I got a little too drunk rocking out all weekend but do y’like my new tattoo?

8 Likes

Where is “here” again, and why would that be normal? Even on the gravel roads of where-I-grew-up South Dakota did I ever encounter such a thing?

(no)

2 Likes

Thunder? Isn’t that just ill timed gas?

2 Likes

well not that directly… but who knows at least on my dad’s side the family name has been around since the USA was still the colonies and he had a lot of kids and it has been a long time so I have a lot of distant relatives it seems. aren’t some of these names terribly embarrassing to be related to?

3 Likes

#DAMMIT WHY ISN’T THAT “BLOCK USER” FEATURE WORKING YET?!?!?

LucyL - you gots lots ‘splainin’ to do, don’t you?

1 Like

Isn’t it great to know when you are descendants/related of mediocre people who accidently made the world a better place?

4 Likes

Didn’t we do this already?

1 Like

And didn’t I post a link to these guys there? My dad’s mom’s branch of the family… fun times back then weren’t they?

1 Like

Am I tempted to revive that thread?

(yes)

1 Like

So the kid says that MrsTobinL and I are like the Mooninites… is this good or bad or both?

3 Likes

Are you, personally, a fan of ATHF?

1 Like

I haven’t watched it regularly cause no cable, but what kind of mutant who hangs out here would not be a fan?

2 Likes

I though you wrote “Moominites” and was all happy; is that wrong?

2 Likes

Am I the only person at my school who is wearing a BoingBoing shirt today?

4 Likes

Are you willing to provide weekly updates on Sander’s progress?

1 Like

He’s got grit, doesn’t he?!?

1 Like

If you see another BB happy mutant with the same shirt, wouldn’t you become insta-friends?

3 Likes

Hasn’t he been doing that already, almost?

2 Likes

Wouldn’t that be kooky?

2 Likes

Wouldn’t I look around for a camouflaged @othermichael and yell Smoke Bomb?

2 Likes