Don’t they look something like this?

[poll]

• Foo?
  • Bar?
  • Baz?
    [/poll]
2 Likes

Aren’t you awesome? Like so?

Which of the following best describes the west coast?

• on fire?
  • serious drought?
  • sinking?
  • unaffordable?
  • all of the above?

0 voters

Isn’t this more of a pop quiz?

2 Likes

Why is the lumberjack song stuck in my head?

Can you imagine that there are people who don’t know who the Pythons were?

2 Likes

what @daneel said… Seattle proper isn’t in any danger as far as that goes, so turn the fan on for the central heating? get a special filter if I keep the windows open?

1 Like

going that way why wouldn’t one just stop in Hawaii and call it good?

5 Likes

On the plus side, wouldn’t Bellevue burn down first?

2 Likes

Okay,I got a lot done this weekend, so I have a ton of exercise related endorphins, and I’ve had two glasses of wine (be honest, three plus), but can I give a simple sincere thanks?

@OtherMichael you know what you did, you became my friend right?

@SteampunkBanana you are a person who is respectful,knowledgeable, funny, and I would love to meet in person . you really are as cool in person, right?

@monkeyoh can you believe I know literally nothing about you? You have been so gracious, and so kind, but are you just a demo god communicating through tubes?

@Mindysan33 sigh what do I say, you are consistently one of the most level headed fact based peeps around–if you ever move on can you tell us where?

@TobinL Tapdancing FSM, are we secretly related? No, really? Are you the secret sibling my mother lied about?

@chgoliz I cannot express how much I admire you–just like Holy Hell Feck Yeah admiration. That wasn’t a question.

More to come, I love you weirdos.–even if it sounds a little weird?

7 Likes

@tropo why are you so kind to me? Aren’t you such a wonderful person?

@Donald_Petersen I want to buy you a beer sooooo bad, does that make me (Dr.) Horrible?

@miasm I tried to formulate a line of reasoning, but it came down to this: you are a better debater than I am, so any questions :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@slybevel aren’t you a fellow soul who may be buttoned up, but… Hell I’m in Oregon I smoke a little weed from time to time.

@shaddack seriously some day we need to meet. That isn’t a question.

@popobawa4u we also need to meet. Again, not a question.

DONALD ME!!??

5 Likes

Can I please second everything @japhroaig has said in these last few posts?

I’m not kidding, I’m so glad to call you all friends. Why did it take me so long to clue in to how cool BB-BBS could be?

I’m tempted to write some like, but I don’t want to steal Japh’s thunder. Later maybe?

5 Likes

Have you been to Stockwell?

would the better debater dissent from your opinion and demand to argue the opposite? :wink:

3 Likes

Aren’t those the same people who don’t use “23-skidoo” in the course of a day’s conversation? Why wouldn’t somebody know of a British comedy team who had a tv series 40+ years ago, and a string of movies 30+ years ago? Isn’t that still du moment?

1 Like

Long-time listener, first-time poster?

Are you a trolley?

• Yes
  • Wake up, sheeple!
0 voters

What is that saying about casting stones?

1 Like

People who live in sheep-houses shouldn’t throw stones, because they’re covered with sheep-dung, and will probably hit the windshield of their van be totes kicked up by traffic?

3 Likes

Can you believe replacing a windshield here every two years or so is normal?

2 Likes

Have I not dropped enough clues yet? So far, am I not a middle-aged schoolkid, married, living in So Cal, who likes to make stuff and drink beer? Or is that just my cover story? Am I less of a god and more of a brain-in-a-jar?

Might I drop some more clues in the near future? Maybe use a gendered pronoun when referring to myself or my spouse? Can’t the mystery of semi-anonymity be fun?

7 Likes

PS: you are aware that you’re pretty swell, yeah?

4 Likes

Later all. It’s been fun.

1 Like