Did you ever want to play questions?

Anyone else just get jabbed in the ear with Crispin Glover’s version of “These Boots are Made for Walking”? That was 1989 was it?

2 Likes

Do you have a link for us all to get jabbed in the ear?

1 Like

Does this work?

3 Likes

Shouldn’t I thank you for feeding my laziness?

1 Like

Oh that will take some cleansing… Thanks?

2 Likes

Is there something wrong with me that I found it pretty funny and entertaining?

1 Like

Oh it was great… is it not much in the same way like this

both amazing and awful at the same time?

3 Likes

Do you owe me a new keyboard now? Or just some screen wipes?

3 Likes

My work is done here? Would you believe that’s the not the worst song on the CD that I first heard that on?

2 Likes

How did these not wind up in the “Awe[some | ful] Song Thread” around the same time as “My Pal Foot Foot”?

3 Likes

Or the less updated Awful Song Thread?
Because I haven’t thought about that song in awhile?

1 Like

Did I have the wrong thread or does it just depend on what mood one’s in?

2 Likes

Would you believe the air quality in Seattle is like that in China today?
(I can actually smell the wildfire smoke when I go outside)

3 Likes

Can you believe they had an air quality alert 2 days ago in Denver, because of the fires in Oregon and Washington?

2 Likes

It’s a bit shitty, no?

3 Likes

I thought there was a house fire nearby when I went out to take stuff to the recycle bin… It wasn’t till taking the kids friend home that I really noticed the haze. I wonder if I can finagle a sick day out of it?

2 Likes

Is it close enough to you guys to force an evacuation at some point? Isn’t this all very scary and sad?

…I might close the window?

Any suggestions as to where we could evacuate to? Isn’t it tricky to go any further west without getting wet?

2 Likes

Don’t you know that there is a whole country back east where you coulud come for safety if it gets too bad? Do I know where he @TobinL is in relation to the wildfires? Doesn’t it seem from the TV that basically the entire west coast is either a) on fire or b) in a serious drought, c) (now) sinking, or d) simply unaffordable?

Have I forgotten how to make a poll? Can anyone remind me and I’ll make a poll?

3 Likes

e) all of the above?

Wouldn’t I have to drive through the fires to get there? (should I go the long way round?)

Didn’t we drive through them on the way back from Glacier (which was also on fire) at the end of our recent holiday?

Isn’t @TobinL a couple of miles up the road from me somewhere?

3 Likes