Did you ever want to play questions?

Maybe people have lives? :wink:

4 Likes

Maybe I am busy doing laundry and playing Shadow Warrior?

2 Likes

Maybe we do, but how come yours are so out of sync with my reading habits? :wink:

3 Likes

Don’t we all feel that way from time to time?

2 Likes

“Lives”? What is this crazy concept of which you speak?

3 Likes

Didn’t I get caught up in Kentucky Route Zero?

2 Likes

Anyone else do “10Q” every year?

Do You 10Q?

Even the website address is a question
how appropriate!

We celebrate 3 different New Years in our home, but Rosh Hashanah is the one that really FEELS like the new year to me. When I found out about 10Q, it was a no-brainer for me. It’s the secular version, really: think about the past year, the goods and the bads, what to keep and what to let go, and describe your thoughts in writing. Your responses go into your own little vault (unless you agree to share, with or without a name attached).

1 Like

I’m Undecided!? Why can’t I be Lizard Overlord??

3 Likes

Your mother and I would like to be King and Queen of the Children Who Clean Up Their Toys, but we’re not, are we?

5 Likes

So I was looking at craigslist for rooms to rent in Mountain View California (heart of silicon valley), and what do I see?

$800/month, Shared room (room!) With up to six people per bedroom, no parking, and 16+ people in a 2000 sq foot house (with 1/16 of utilities, I honestly laffed at that)–did I accidently take DMT and not realize it?

2 Likes

Can you install your own shed?

6 Likes

How many sheds?

2 Likes

In Silicon Valley, shouldn’t it be a bikeshed? What color shall we paint it?

2 Likes

isn’t that expected when communities welcome a ton of new business parks but then get all NIMBY when new apartment complexes are proposed?

3 Likes

@Mindysan33 if you’re not up to gold-lamĂ©-splosions at the mo’, have you seen this?

(source)

4 Likes

Has anybody other than @monkeyoh still running from the federal crimes committed in their ill-spent youth?

1 Like

Huh? Wait, whut?

Continuing the discussion from 9/11 Truthers still not done:

I’m
 but
 that’s
 well I never
 y’know?

2 Likes

This is a respectable showing, but can’t we do better?

4 Likes

You want more questions?

Are there any left?

4 Likes

Are you hungry for a donut?

Has the cat eaten the donut?

Are there any more donuts left inside of the hex wrench?

Who left their hex wrench on top of my donut?

Whose donut crumbs are all over the cat?

Why is the cat using a hex wrench?

Did you just hex the cat into a donut?

Did it taste good?

Will you make me beat you with this hex wrench, or are you going to share your cat-donut with me?

5 Likes