Did you ever want to play questions?

Did this just change or are my eyes wigging out?

5 Likes

Have you had your eyes checked recently?

4 Likes

Well, now, ain’t that somethin’?

3 Likes

Why do you think its 2AM when it is clearly only 10PM?
Also I take it you have not seen the movie Choke?

1 Like

Had you lost you love of mustard? I don’t understand how that can be, isn’t mustard the best of all the condiments?

1 Like

Are you forsaking hot sauces?

1 Like

Are you one of those weirdos that thinks hot sauce is better than mustard?

1 Like

Can’t we have both? (and why is the BBS refusing to upload my gif?)

3 Likes

[quote=“Missy_Pants, post:11694, topic:54417, full:true”]
Why do you think its 2AM when it is clearly only 10PM?[/quote]
Isn’t it now 4:27 am here in Bruges, Belgium, where I am attending to what work claims is work and I think is a vacation? Aren’t I sleepless due to a lengthy and quite satisfying nap after my late lunch/early dinner, an unexpected lack of cannabis, my sleep aid of choice, and about nine hours worth of jet lag?

Don’t I seldom see movies until they show up on Epix or Netflix? Or has that one and I just missed it? Don’t I have the book, and know exactly where it is… deep in the slush pile in my living room at home? Isn’t it towards the bottom and the pile is growing? Will the dear lady who is feeding my doggy whilst I am away help herself to the pile and give me some hope of reading it sometime in this decade?

7 Likes

Mus-tard, moose-turd? Could this similarity be coincidence?

2 Likes

It’s not all that good though, is it? Isn’t Sam Rockwell generally intolerable, Moon aside? (or is that just me?)

Wouldn’t I rather see a film of Lullaby?

Why do I keep reading everything Palahniuk writes, despite the diminishing returns?

Isn’t that the worst?

2 Likes

Why do you think it’s 10pm, when it is clearly not yet even 8:00?

2 Likes

#WHAT’S WITH THIS WHOLE SPHERICAL PLANET THING, AND WHY ARE YOU ALL ON DIFFERENT PARTS OF IT THAN ME?

10 Likes

maybe because you’re kinda shouty and, uh, really need a shower?

5 Likes

My, aren’t we all angry and shouty today?

5 Likes

Don’t the enzymes work?

4 Likes

Isn’t it? Wasn’t it available everywhere the last time I was here? Wasn’t it not quite legal, but readily available everywhere? Didn’t one of my cow-orkers tell me that they have since had a change of government in the wrong direction, and now you have to know somebody? Don’t I have some promised for tomorrow, which does not help me in the wee hours before dawn? Aren’t I already in a very peculiar mood anyway, due to yesterday’s meetings and a certain sense of disconnection and displacement?

3 Likes

Wouldn’t I welcome the chance to hook you up? How far is it to Bruges again?

1 Like