Did you ever want to play questions?

Isn’t it made of a substance that presumably fell from space?

Then how would I dare taunt such a thing? Am I a tauntaun?

Are we back to Star Wars again?

1 Like

You don’t think there are worse topics he could fixate on?

1 Like

Hey, have you heard the good news about the postapocalypse?

3 Likes

Are we there yet?

2 Likes

How do you sleep at night, knowing that you stole Kip Addotta’s intellectual property for a few laughs on The Internet?

Should I know who that is?

If I also drove around town competing with you for sales, would those be stock car races?

1 Like

If I bet @daneel b5 that @OtherMichael will win the stock car race against @monkeyoh, will we create a stock market?

3 Likes

Is it odd that I’m stewing over the possibility?

2 Likes

Does all that worry amount to a hill of beans?

1 Like

What’s all this about stock racing?

I thought rubbing was racing?

1 Like

How 'bout that? Why didn’t anyone ever tell me there was a music video for that? Do you know how long ago I heard that on the radio? Would you believe the “abalone/shellfish” line is the only one I can reliably recall? Except I remember something about a blown seal?

And do you know how much $$$ I’ve made by pirating stolen IP? Do we not share the core value that Laffs On The Internet are as free as God-given nocturnal emissions, nearly as fun, and twice as sanitary?

3 Likes

Would you believe that as a yout I recorded enough Dr. Dimento over the airwaves to arrange and compile 5 volumes on cassette tape?

3 Likes

While compiling mix tapes, did you ever take advantage of the position between the record and erase heads to produce a mini fade in or out?

2 Likes

Why don’t you still do that?

4 Likes

Would you consider me chicken if I said I had to mull that over?

2 Likes

The meta question is, is it wise to ask? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

While ($wise eq 0) { ignoreSoundAdvice(); }

?