Did you ever want to play questions?

5 Likes

Anyone else got a crappy cold today? Anyone else going to have to go into work tomorrow too?

2 Likes

edited for haikuity?

2 Likes

No, but since I had that cold yesterday and am at work today, does it count?

Anyone notice that watching 2001: A Space Odyssey on blu-ray makes the ape costumes at the beginning look even more costume-y?

1 Like

They’re costumes?

On the subject of films, has anyone seen The Babadook?

2 Likes

Yes, and before I ruin it with spoilerific questions, have you?

May I raise my hand to that? Wasn’t it a little overrated?

1 Like

No, should I?

Spoilers are not fun
Can you please keep your dirty
Piehole the feck shut?

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Didn’t I watch it a couple of days ago after being assured it was really scary?

Didn’t I really like the first half, then think the writers got unsure about where they wanted it to go?

3 Likes

Only when I chew,
on me fecking lovely pie,
Just the way I’s raised…

…?

1 Like

To watch tonight?

All is Lost, Local Hero, or The Man Who Fell to Earth?

3 Likes

Hmm, nice selection…

…All is lost had virtually no dialogue but is very cool, Rob Redford looks distraught, quite a riveting ride of a film. I liked…

…Local Hero is a family favourite, me paw regularly visits the filming locations, I believe the red telephone box is still there. Engaging, charming story…

…The man who fell to earth… it’s fairly heavy, the plot jumps about a bit but if you’ve got any ketamine or LSD I would recommend spiking your cuppa tea beforehand to get the best experience…

And isn’t that the end of miasm’s quick-capsule-reviews?

assuming you haven’t seen them?

I’d go All is Lost and turn off the lights and get a nice mug of cocoa and hide under a blanket… ?

2 Likes

Isn’t time for the regular patching party this weekend? Aren’t I hoping to get the checkouts done by noon tomorrow so I can head north and just hang out while the kid and spouse watch Vancouver vs. Edmonton preseason fun? Am I hoping for a good movie on Svengoolie if the hotel has MeTV?

1 Like

Wasn’t I like…

?

3 Likes

Anyone else decide that 3:00 on a Friday is a perfectly fine time for a beer?

4 Likes

…are you watching me? Don’t I have to try it to make sure its still good??

2 Likes

Ever get an email early in the morning that just throws your whole day off? Sometimes doesn’t one have to say that things will just get done when they will, and roll with it?

1 Like

Anyone need anything from London?

4 Likes