Did you ever want to play questions?

Watching The Happiness of the Katakuris - hasn’t it been waaay too long since I last watched a Miike film?

1 Like

You guys, why do I have the hamster dance song stuck in my head?

4 Likes

Am I going to be able to poke my head in here once in awhile and not get stuck? Where is my discipline? Have you all gone completely meta in the few days I was away? Why do I feel like I need to suck the entire BBS into a database and run SPLUNK on it to find my way around?

4 Likes

Why am I out of likes… AGAIN?

5 Likes

Here, do you want me to like that for you?

3 Likes

Is it really the same? Am I too generous with my likes? Why do we have to run out, anyhow?

4 Likes

that’s what we forgot on the categorization thread–should we set up splunk, lucene, elastic search… Or all three?

2 Likes

Well, if they didn’t cap our likes, wouldn’t that lead to human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria?

4 Likes

How can it not?

5 Likes

Anyone else going to listen to my college radio station today?

Isn’t Devil Town at noon, and doesn’t that show seem like it might be right up @japhroaig’s alley? Haven’t they been playing Reeling in the Years at two now? Will football interrupt?

2 Likes

Oh oh oh, can you start a more rambunctious version of wras at the domain wras.il? (Yes, it is a terrible pun)

2 Likes

?

1 Like

Wouldn’t a wall of sticky notes plus a webcam be a better solution?

Solid suggestion, should we make a sticky notes thread?

1 Like

Can you tell the difference between a wall of text, and a wall with text?

1 Like

Carved pumpkins!

Dallas was for sucks. Three hours waiting on the runway because the crew didn’t know how to count.

3 Likes

Just to get some exercise?

2 Likes

3 Likes

Why is it that I hadn’t watched Bob’s Burgers until last night?
Doesn’t that one episode of Archer make waaaaaay more sense now?

6 Likes

What, no question marks?

3 Likes