Did you ever want to play questions?

Waits for the wee man to simmer down. …

//cdck-file-uploads-global.s3.dualstack.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/boingboing/original/3X/f/f/ff59fc4074dce8d7d28457820d65e9ca48911af5.gif

As you have posted in the questions thread, mightn’t you want to re-phrase your post as a question?

3 Likes

No one jumped on this one yet? May I?

1 Like

Didn’t I Donald that post?

2 Likes

Waits for the wee man to simmer down?

1 Like

How did I miss that? Am I scrolling too fast?

1 Like

Why the hell is the GOP holding their next debate in Boulder? Should I leave town for the day, or just duck and cover?

3 Likes

What makes you think that?

Why are you going to let them scare you into staying home? They’re not going to be talking to anyone who makes less than a million while they’re around.

Can I suggest a disguise?

1 Like

Do you want to get me strung up by my neighbors? :slight_smile:

Isn’t it more a matter of avoiding the congestion caused by the inevitable protests and sit-ins?

2 Likes

You know you’re not getting much pity from someone who just dealt with two days of the Pope and the UN at the same time, right?

1 Like

Could you stock up on Doritos and weed and survive it that way?

Don’t you know that’s the surest way to end up with Huckabee in your house for the entire time? He’s got a nose for it, man!

2 Likes

Who’s asking for pity? Shall we try this again?

• Leave town for the day?
  • Shelter in place?

0 voters

No option for “screw them, treat it like any other day”?

1 Like

Show up and troll?

1 Like

Does the question format coupled with my terse responses make me sound more put out than I actually am?

(Seriously though, why do they want to use my town for a backdrop? Wouldn’t Denver make more sense if they want to “debate” in CO?)

Isn’t it Boulder? Wouldn’t they be able to have quite the gab-fest with that as the only criterion?