Did you ever want to play questions?

Wouldn’t Colorado Springs make the most sense?

2 Likes

I thought the wingnuts were in Colorado Springs?

Maybe they’re trying to avoid @Cowicide?

6 Likes

Okay, which one of you is this?

2 Likes

Doesn’t Mindy live in Boulder?

4 Likes

Unfortunately for Boulder, the town is sans @Mindysan33.

1 Like

Wait, what? Do you mean me? Are there other Mindys?

4 Likes

Can the world handle the awesome power of more Mindys?

4 Likes

right?

7 Likes

Well, so far isn’t there at least 2?

5 Likes

A story doing the rounds 'round the red pillars is more complex than they suggest? Who-da thunk it?

And we know that isn’t you, how?

1 Like

Cause I said so and I’m not that cool? But don’t’ we all need a donut when we has a sad?

1 Like

Don’t we all know you are the cooler Mindy?

(apologies to anyone who is a Mindy Kaling fan, but I just don’t find her to be funny)

Because she’s the color-Mindy?

Why did my wife – who won’t watch BoJack Horseman, Arrested Development, and hates Brazil – think it was a good idea to watch Starship Troopers on Sunday night when I asked for “a comedy or action film nothing with parents whose kids die*” ? She wasn’t wrong, it’s freaking hilarious – but why won’t she watch BoJack Horseman?!?!?

(When I came out from putting the bigger kids to sleep she looked at me guiltily – LMN was on. Instead of a husband/boyfriend-is-trying-to-kill-me movie, this was of the new-female-friend-turns-out-to-be-psycho variety. So, they have both kinds of movies. Those where men are horrible to women, and those where women are horrible to women. AND THESE MOVIES MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER?!?!? Let’s just throw on Sophie’s Choice and order a pizza, m’kay?)

* I really said that, but it’s not indicative of our present situation; those movies are just extra-depressing for me now with kids, and make us uncomfortable, especially when the kids have a cold but really I’m afraid they’ll drop dead at any moment.

4 Likes

I watched Don’t Look Now yesterday, maybe that’s what you’re looking for?

(I guess I’ll have to watch Walkabout now, to keep the Nic Roeg thing going?)

1 Like

Anyone else stay up 1.5 hours after their eyelids could barely stay open to make sandwich bread (after the double batch of cookies for the bake sale I totally forgot about), only to have NO ONE eat toast for breakfast nor take a sandwich in their lunch?

8 Likes

Did you say your wife won’t watch Arrested Development?

3 Likes

May I have some bread, please?

4 Likes

hugs but you do realize anyone that won’t watch Bojack Horseman is a bad person, right?

Right?

1 Like